terry mcginnis fancast
Susan Sarandon as Barbara Gordon. Jensen Ackles as Terry McGinnis/Batman II: Since Jensen is an all around actor who can also fight, I think he has the potential to be Batman should DC decide to do a Batman Beyond movie. Plus, I think most women assassins are 90% asian women. This is actually the easiest pick I did just because Henry Rollins IS Mad Stan. Not to mention that he also did the character’s voice over in the series. Posted by 3 days ago. Batman Beyond Fancast by JJMeylar | created - 18 May 2013 | updated - 18 May 2013 | Public Sort by: View: 9 names ... Terry McGinnis. His smile highly resembles Heath Ledger’s Joker. Choosing a young girl like Emma Lahana would be the best decision since Marina is also in her teens. Unfollow . One of today's leading talents across both independent and mainstream film, Logan Lerman is an immensely talented actor who takes on challenging roles and brings dynamic characters to life on screen.Logan was born in Beverly Hills, to a Jewish family. If in case that a Batman Beyond movie will be in the works, he’s also one of the lead candidates to be Warren. It was really tough looking for someone who can actually portray the Prince of Crimes. Every Robin is a different ethnicity. The portrayal of Warren is just a simple dad who cares for his family and makes sure that he gives him the best. Ian Somerhalder as Terry McGinnis / Batman. I think, for the most part, Keira would be comfortable on taking on this role. This was a tough call because I can think about 3 women that could play this role. It is evident that a lot of people love Batman. His voice was so loved by the fans that he came back in Batman:Beyond animation series, several Batman Animation movies, and hit games Arkham City and Arkham Asylum. Reflections, music, movies, gaming, and tons of misc reviews, Fan Fiction Plots: Gotham Knights Pt.1: The Legacy of the Bat, Album Review: TransAtlantic – The WhirlWind (2010), Album Review: TransAtlantic – Bridge Across Forever (2001), Album Review: Marco Sfogli – There’s Hope (2008), Album Review: Dream Theater – Once In A Livetime Fan Club Christmas Exclusive [1998], Resident Evil 6 Character Biography and News… -Spoiler Alert-. Not to mention that their looks are somewhat quite the same. Due to London's breakout success in ATL, she received an offer to star in the film, This Christmas, with Loretta Devine, Idris Elba and Regina King. Follow. Her father Giovanni Zatara will be cast as Latino. . And c. He’s black… as much like as Rex is. Djimon Hounsou’s skills and physique will blend perfectly well with Stalker’s character. Terry McGinnis was created for the television series Batman Beyond.In the DC Animated Universe Terry has succeeded Bruce Wayne as Batman, the protector of Gotham City.Later, Terry was confirmed to take over as Batman on Earth-12 and Earth-992. The resemblance of both is just too uncanny and would be foolish if it wasn’t noticed. Richard Schiff as Warren McGinnis. This has been evident after watching the Nikita series. With his charisma, cunning, and probably do everything, it’s unanimous that he should be given a shot to be the Bat as he said in an episode in the hit series, Supernatural. But who cares? Share this list: Feedback? Marisa has a brother, actor Adam Tomei. Since Terry’s longtime girlfriend also knows how kick ass, I think it’s safe to say that either one would work… Though the advantage of being young is in Kristin’s side and she also knows some moves which she showcased in the Chun-Li movie. Since Geena also has  a great resemblance to Mary and she already has played mother roles before, I think she’s in the top of my list. bettepcrter . I dislike erasing his black heritage, so I may later recast if I can find an Afro-Latino actor of the right age and coloring. Even though I think that she won’t accept this role, she’s just the best woman I see that could portray this role. He can do fighting scenes and stunts as nearly as good as anyone else in the planet…. Cameron Diaz already had most of these traits when she was still starting out except for the “killer” part. He also voiced the Red Hood in a Batman movie animation: Batman Under The Red Hood. Notes: Kyle Rayner in the comics is the son of Mexican-American CIA agent Gabriel Vasquez who has the alias of Aaron Rayner. ( Log Out /  I think this is a good pick. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Notes: Boneta is Latino. Her mother Sindella is a Homo magi, who are a mix of Eastern European, Romani, and West Asian. He’s also one of Derek Power’s lackey and Derek provides him w/ the training and weapons that he needs to fight for him. Shreik is one of those bad guys that you can’t shake off. But, he had an accident w/c created his psychopath alter-ego, Blight. Here is what I have assembled so far. She has played a role in which she was sweet and kind but could be violent yet controlled if forced in a certain situation (Kira Ford/Yellow Dino Ranger). I finally realized that this is just a fancast and I wanted to be a bit more original. Asking Dana Tan out one day, one the way home they were accosted by the Jokerz gang. ... Lauren London first appeared in the film, ATL, opposite actor and recording artist, Tip "TI" Harris. Notes: To follow the Latina casting of Zatanna, Giovanni Zatara is cast by fellow Latino actor Henry Ian Cusick. Max Gibson’s personality traits on the series was that she was smart, pretty, and also a kick-ass girl. 26. The only question is: Can he play the part as well. Bean was born in Handsworth, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, to Rita (Tuckwood) and Brian Bean. abraham lim as terry mcginnis go joon-hee as chelsea cunningham. He has company ties w/ Bruce Wayne. Follow. Kristin Kreuk as Dana Tan. In his point of view as a hunter, Batman is the best challenge there is. Since this fellow is Derek’s personal bodyguard and a very big, muscular, strong looking dude that could kick-ass and also responsible for Warren’s death, Michael Jai White’s on-screen personality is spot-on on Mr.Fixx’s character. It’s been way obvious in the Christopher Nolan Batman movies that Gary Oldman was the best guy to be Jim Gordon. Michael Trevino is Mexican-American, too. List Activity. Her mother, Kathleen Alexandrina Eva Matilda (Rogers), was from a working-class English family, and her father, Vasiliy Petrovich Mironov, was a Russian-born civil servant, from Kuryanovo, whose own father was a diplomat. I wanted to be more original w/ this one so I picked Yifei Liu. Views: 194 | in last week 0. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. bettepcrter . After my thorough (ahem) research for possible actor for the Joker, I finally decided that James Franco would be the man I’d pick for one reason 1. More posts from the Fancast community. As comical as he can be, Mykel also has a serious side., b. ( Log Out /  I picked Paul for this role just for the sheer fun of it. Sean Bean's career since the eighties spans theatre, radio, television and movies. Almost every kid and teenager in the late 90’s watched Tim Burton’s Batman: The Animated series. Tell us what you think about this feature. Jason Isaacs was born in Liverpool, the third of four children of Sheila and Eric Isaacs. Kevin was the real voice of Batman since the Animated series begun. After watching Battleship, it’s relatively clear that Rihanna has the tools to be Max. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Her grandfather was actor Anthony Eisley. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notes: Sara Paxton has a Scottish/Irish father and a Mexican mother. It is clear that Noah Ringer, after his Aang role performance in the movie adaptation of the Last AirBender, would be the right actor for the job. DC Universe Fancasting — Tyler Posey as Terry McGinnis Notes: So, Mary... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. His parents were both from Jewish families (from Eastern Europe). Though he might be considered as more of an anti-hero than a pure villain, he did help Batman in several occasions throughout the series. She can be sweet and gentle but also cunning and calm at the same time + she has a somewhat stunning resemblance to the character. But, Maggie is still definitely a hottie who can go karate-ka on your ass. Plus, with MJ White on the boat, the fight scene choreography will be much more easier due to his talent to create fight scene contributions. Then, I asked myself: What if I can create a cast for a Batman Beyond movie? His character fairly resembles that of a young kid raised in the a monastery. Fancast for a Green Arrow show idea I have. Tyler Posey as Terry McGinnisNotes: So, Mary McGinnis is Mexican-American. WarHawk has the physique and is well versed in hand to hand combat… And in addition, also acquired the wings from her mother. Victor Garber Actor | Argo Victor Garber has been in some of the most memorable projects of the past four decades. Another one on the list in which no explanation is needed. Notes: Peña’s ethnicity has not been revealed, but both Rico and Adam are Mexican-American. He serves as Gotham City's latest caped crusader, after his father was killed after stumbling upon a corporate conspiracy at Wayne-Powers.. History Edit. 2. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Freeze: This iconic villain of the Batman:Animated Series somehow managed to survive throughout the years while most of his villain acquaintances are either dead or inside Arkham. The character, Mad Stan, was modeled after Henry Rollins himself. Quite frankly, I think he’s the only one I think that could do it. If want some proof, go watch the Charlie’s Angels movies just to see for yourselves. I came across several blogs to see this for myself. Liam Aiken as Matt McGinnis. Victor has recently appeared in The Slap (2015), The Flash (2014), Motive (2013) and Web Therapy (2011).

Little Saint Nick Lyrics, Nissan Qashqai Price In Uae, How To Fix Orange Light On Ethernet Port, Bhagirathi Peaks Photos, Illinois Bird Calls, White Oak, Tennessee, Historical Knowledge Must Be Based On,