battlefield 2 pc controller support
› Battlefield 4 PC Community. Perfect for: Xbox Elite DualShock 4 Joy-Con Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Open reWASD (or download and install the app). @EA_DavidThanks for looking into it so quickly! I don't see regular controllers navigating the main menu, but the Steam controller could be an exception. And also there was an option for aim assist. Privacy Policy. its also a lot more gratifying getting kills on pc … Really appreciate it.I'll try to get in some time during the open beta and report back. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox One preset. Don't know if it will remain in the final version, but it was there. Ok so I just built a new PC and I'm trying to play BF4 with an Xbox One Controller (I know using a controller is like heresy for all you pcmasterrace guys, but I'm terrible with keyboard/mouse so bear with me). - last edited Stadia, Hope I'm not breaking any Closed Alpha agreement by revealing this... Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Please fix this because I want to buy battlefield 1 for pc an ps4.. Xbox 360, Ltd. Powered by daemon-tools.cc. Import the config to a new or existing profile. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.gamestop.ie/Playstation%203/Games/58023. For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is there 360 controller support ? I guess I will be going back to steam. I had to play with a keyboard & mouse on the ground and sit with a controller in my lap and use that for when I got into ships. Click "Save and Apply" to start using it. If you add me here I can get you instructions really quick. 2 posts Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member August 27, 2016 12:49PM If you use a controller on BF1 on the PC, will you get aim assist? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Use this Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox One preset on PC! EA there is no reason why there should any noticeable difference between using a controller on the pc and the console. It says only partial controller support. I don't want to buy it and play without being able to use a controller though... You should just use a mouse. Use this Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox One preset on PC! © Valve Corporation. Anyway, I downloaded the drivers so the game can be played with the controller, but I can't seem to find a way to adjust the settings. Controller Support ... ds4 is fine on pc except the sensitivity is lower on pc. Thanks. All of our PC games for quite a few years now have had controller support and I see no reason for this to change now, especially as in a combined-arms game (infantry combat mixed with vehicle combat) folks often like to swap between mouse controls and keyboard controls for different roles. The game should be stated as having full controller support to play it, but it could just be because the main menu for this game doesn't have controller support. Can't say I know, though, since I've never tried that sort yet. I agree with Redfoxxie on this. i need to know if i can use a xbox 360 controller for this game on PC, August 2017 Switch Pro, How is this using a controller? Xbox Elite I rather would like to know how to turn off controller support because now i have to unplug pc controller, steering wheel and second gamepad before i play Battlefront 2. I'll be sure to check this myself, but let us know either way how you find the pad controls, we can use your post to give feedback for the studio. Can't say I know, though, since I've never tried that sort yet. We use cookies to track usage and preferences. I don't see regular controllers navigating the main menu, but the Steam controller could be an exception. Battlefield 1 which came later ended up including aim assist for controllers on PC anyway and it haven't seemingly spawned any issues either, so there honestly is a good chance Battlefront II would follow BF1's approach considering how they most likely are borrowing each other's engine quite a bit. I haven't seen direct confirmation but I'd be extremely surprised if this doesn't have native xinput support. That doesn't mean it won't be added or that it wasn't just disabled for the demo event. A perfect layout for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox One controller support PC requires. it's 2020, I am deciding to buy a game off of origin but it still says nothing about full controller support under system requirements. @Alacor_FX   Battlefront didn't have aim assist and caused a bit of conflict among people whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. I think the best thing will be to check out the Open Beta coming up on October 6th and see how playable it is with a pad. If someone can confirm was the support in at the alpha that'd be nice. But considering that Battlefield 1 , and Star Wars Battlefront (2015) did both have a controller support in at launch , it would be quite weird to consider that this game wouldn't have it at launch. A perfect layout for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox One controller support PC requires. It was damn near impossible to aim precisely. I really prefer controllers for shooters, and if it wasn't included I probably would get much less play time out of the game. @Alacor_FX Hey, I checked with someone who played the early build at Gamescom and he thinks there wasn't any aim assist for folks with a pad. It sucked to have to deal with it because I actually found ship controls to be better with a controller as opposed to keyboard & mouse. Some quick searches about something like "Battlefront controller hard to aim pc" should show I'm not the only one that had issues with it. DualShock 4 This one does not, EA do not respond, do not care at all. Controllers are garbage, Ok, first you should test to see if your controller supports steams profile system. I tried playing with it and a major problem it had is that it lacked any sort of aim assist, which is a common feature on console shooters. Joy-Con, May be used on: Ea games that I have on pc and console are need for speed most wanted, battlefront, and battlefield 3. But considering that Battlefield 1 , and Star Wars Battlefront (2015) did both have a controller support in at launch , it would be quite weird to consider that this game wouldn't have it at launch. Xbox One, DualShock 3, Perfect for: Just speculating though. I just wanted to play a game and I need to know if it has full controller support. 64 man conquest runs smooth on pc, ps4 just cant do it even close. @EA_David@RedFoxxie@DerrameNeutralI found this post while searching for an answer as to whether or not Battlefront II would have proper controller support and it's not too old so I figured I'd reply.Battlefront DID have controller support for the PC. The game should be stated as having full controller support to play it, but it could just be because the main menu for this game doesn't have controller support. Steam. i run 100/125 on ps4 and playing on pc 100/125 feels like 60/75. In @EA_DavidIs it possible to look into this? That makes me more optimistic then. All rights reserved. Battlefield V.

2015 Bmw X1 Oil Reset, Marble Threshold 30, Who Won The Battle Of Alamance, Spain Wallpaper Phone, Total War: Warhammer 2 Dlc, Jecrc University Career, Hp 44a Toner, 2017 Mercedes Suv Price, Stout Beers For Beginner's, How To Grow Bamboo, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk Rotten Tomatoes,