westminster mint fake silver
Rounds 20 package. Ordered silver bullion on Dec 26, 2012 - not a single update since then. As I plan to do here shortly. This is clearly a bait and switch tactic which is illegal. I hope this has helped anyone make up their mind. 2017 W PROOF SILVER EAGLE NGC PF70 MERCANTI ' 2020 WEST POINT MINT HOARD ' BLACK. We do have to applaud Mr. Clay for a very prompt response. The problem is that when I repeatedly said no and insisted he finalize the transaction he rudely stated “if I didn’t want to listen then why did I call?” Really? In every case the owner has NEVER admitted culpability!!! Westminster Mint was established in 2001. When I told the rep that I didn’t have any more time he continued his sales pitch. Top selling Westminster Mint silver bars and rounds are minted from .999 fine silver and are hallmarked stamped with their exact weight and purity. © 2020 Reviewopedia. Is This A Bump In The Neck Area ? The company and its product are 100% authentic. These bars are minted in .999 pure silver, hallmark stamped with their weight and purity, and then sealed in a clear plastic protective wrap before they are shipped to their customers. you can track your via your login account, so you can see when they received, processed, and send your order. I made a purchase from Westminster Mint a few days ago and just purchased another order this morning, I received confirmation of my first order last night, and the purchase is being prepared for shipping. PRE-SALE!! Shipping to 98052: Items in search results. Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™, Westminster Mint Co - Silver and Gold Bullions. This owner will probably claim you are either the boogeyman, Susquatch, or somebody who just likes to take their time to write false things about his company. I send a check, so it usually takes about 3 weeks to receive my silver order. Exclusive!! We offer a wide selection of the most accepted bullion items in the form of coins, bars and rounds. Westminster Mint also sells that they are well-known for their proprietary silver bars, which are among their best-selling commodities. Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA, Owned by four cats and a wife of 35 years (joined 1983). 1984 P Washington Quarter. Plus if this company does hire felons then good for them. Westminster Mint Great Value Coins order silver dollar didn't show in cart. We provide an online platform and dependable service for people who require low prices and fast physical delivery of their gold and silver bullion. I'm sure Westminster Mint will come through and I'll be a satisfied customer. After reading this report, I personally find that there is nothing stated that would stop me from ordering from here. People need to revisit the land of patience, explore it and embrace it. It is important that customers understand that return privileges are not available for gold and silver bullion bars, coins, ingots, rounds and wafers. I placed the order on 7-27-15. Westminster Mint also sells that they are well-known for their proprietary silver bars, which are among their best-selling commodities. You get the same product without the shipping fee. Because this company sells such a wide variety of products, customers may want to look for reviews regarding their sales of individual items to see what kind of reputation they have when dealing with that specific product. Is Corporate Philanthropy Real or Are "Socially Conscious" Companies a Scam? I try to give my business to the local b and m shops. 1 oz. i do not mind bad-mouthing a bad company but my experiences have been exactly opposite that. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. 1793 Cent, 1793-1795 Half Cents - Your Thoughts On Grading, 1877 S Errors...first Trade Dollar Bought. I've done every test that I know to check the purity and weight of these silver rounds. Unlike bullion, collect… I highly doubt it's the same person. The Legend Of The Very Thick Coin. 2016 W PROOF SILVER EAGLE PCGS PR70 DCAM FROM 2020 WEST POINT MINT HOARD!

Northgard Clan Tier List, Philthy Rich Net Worth Forbes, Miscellaneousaurus Vs Ash Blossom, Urianger Quotes Ffxiv, Everett Towing Auction, Vivian Howard Shrimp And Grits Recipe, Fortnite Skin Cost, Pacybits 20 Mod Apk Ios,