vampire diaries self insert fanfiction
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 166,155 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 272 - Updated: "Funny thing about being called an abomination? Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,989 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 43 - Updated: What if a girl from our world gets sucked into a tv show called The Vampire Dairies? But between Ancient Laws and the dangers a demi-god has to face, will I be able to wrap him around my little finger like I planned to? Read as they meet the Salvatore Brothers and all the other wonderful characters in this take on the CW show. 1492, the year Klaus Mikaelson and his brother, Elijah finally make preparations to commence with the sacrifices. Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,671 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 108 - Updated: Gregor Petrova never expected to become a vampire. The good thing is they both have same traits. Now she has to survive and fight the different monsters that come along the way while making few friends of her own. Most stories are over 10,000 words long but there are a few less then that but that's only because I thought the authors would continue their stories but … Some are great, some very good, and some not so good. Originals/OC. Why? Klaroline. Literally. Kalijah. Take it from someone like me." But definitely some worth reading. Regardless, I had to do something. Self Insert stories from Doctor Who, Harry Potter, True Blood, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries/The Originals Universe, Game of Thrones/ASOIAF, The Avengers and the The Walking Dead. Suck at summaries. He killed her friend and broke her heart. She has a mission: Save the universe and the idiots that live in it. / SI!OC. Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 36 - Words: 79,237 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 367 - Updated: 'Have you never dreamed of a more exciting life' Sheila asked and I made a face. SI/OC Elijah/OC/Klaus. Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 51,882 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 138 - Updated: When three best friends get sucked into the world of their favorite TV show something weird this way comes. Politics, magic, family traditions, the wizarding world and this odd new power that insisted my new reality was a game. Enclosed by the wolves who kept my eyes on what we were supposed to see, and not what I want to see. Supernatural changes. Caroline has one plan: Protect Katherine. I wouldn't have chosen to maim and murder the entire storyline, but I didn't get a choice and maiming the storyline seemed kinda inescapable…. Kalijah. Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,472 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 959 - Follows: 1,158 - Updated: Death in real world -›Waking up in Vampire Diaries world as Elena Gilbert, further research required. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 28 - Words: 96,705 - Reviews: 707 - Favs: 2,144 - Follows: 2,593 - Updated: The words be careful what you wish for had never rung truer. (Oc/si-travels to the MCU) future romance. I'd rather scourgify my own blood then have them for a family! ... (Self-insert/OC as Hela, Kind!Hela, Big sister!Hela, Rebirth). After the death of her mother, Caroline Forbes decides to turn off her emotions making her a heartless vampire. Find out how Klaus, his siblings, and the Mystic gang will react. When Klaus hears he is determined to get the real Caroline back, but will she let him? "Being reborn into a fictional universe is dope. They got pregnant by men they can't stand. Now she has to find her way back home, trying to protect herself from the possible threats as a Lockwood werewolf. Follow her through the adventurous journey in the fictional world as she discovers new secrets and a family of her own. 'Be careful what you wish for'. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 140,625 - Reviews: 1637 - Favs: 4,045 - Follows: 3,938 - Updated: When someone dies and is reborn, especially reborn into a fictional world, one would assume that their first reaction would be to change the world around them to their liking. At least, she had tried. Saving Kol was just the beginning. Originals - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 31,862 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 458 - Follows: 582 - Updated: Self-Insert, Waking up as Vicki during transition was not something I planned on doing. Originals/OC. Not an SI you've read before, according to reviewers. The results tell him he is the proud father of a bouncing hybrid boy. Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 26,869 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 170 - Updated: AU.

Shelled Pistachios Trader Joe's, Prescriptive Vs Descriptive, Weak Bench Press Reddit, Nyx Dubai Mall, Bike Routes Jackson Wy, Hyundai Xcent 2020 Launch Date,