staples hyken mesh task chair review
Here’s a list: Besides your bottom half, a good office chair should support your torso too, specifically your back. This is ridiculous for me given that I'm 6'1" and have the chair as low as it can go. The Hyken measures 27.3 inches deep, 27.2 inches wide, and between 45.3 inches to 49.8 inches tall. If you sit all the way back the lumbar support has little adjustment up/down and even worse - the back rest only locks into three awkward angles. If you feel like kicking back and relaxing, reduce the tension. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair - Black. I tested all of the different office chairs in Staples, knowing I would like a more comfortable chair than the office chair I already had at home. Not a recliner, or executive chair. This page works best with JavaScript. One for each of us. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. See all details for STAPLES Hyken Technical Task (Black, Sold as 1 Each) -Adjustable... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2019, My son uses it in his room to play computer games at his gaming desk, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018. These chairs give just enough support and comfort. I am average height and weight and I find the chair comfortable to use over a long period of time, about 8 hours average per day. It's very hard to fond a chair that works for everyone, but this one does and we couldn't be happier! That sizable frame allows this office chair to support a max weight of 275 pounds. The best office chairs feature a combination of materials like real leather for refinement, mesh for breathability, vinyl for quick cleaning, and fabric for comfort. I'm left with a stiff, uncomfortable chair that doesn't have the SLIGHTEST bit of give no matter how I adjust the knob. If you need a chair priced closer to the Staples Hyken, my budget pick is the SPACE Seating Professional AirGrid. :), Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2017, This chair is amazing! Your email address will not be published. However you do your best work, these armrests work with you, not against you. The fist one when you assemble, and initial thoughts, then a second to say now that I have used it for xxxx long do I still like it. If you want a reliable office chair that won’t break the bank or leave you sore, the Staples Hyken very well might be it. I also like the wide seat, height adjustability, and the various other adjustability features. Is the Staples Hyken Chair Right for You? It breathes, which is the main reason I choose it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you have a low budget for your office chair but you still want a sleek-looking solution, I’d say the Hyken is a good pick. As of this review, i have used the chair for over a month everyday at my work. As a big and tall chair, the SPACE AirGrid is built for users up to 400 pounds. This chair also features a variety of ergonomic and lumbar support-focused adjustability features, from the seat height to the armrests and everything in between. For $200, it’s about the same price as the Hyken, but it can support up to 330 pounds. You can probably prevent this with some lumbar cushions, but the chair is supposed to provide enough lumbar support. That goes for offices with hardwood flooring and carpeting alike. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'chairinsights_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_2',119,'0','0']));The multi-tilter lets you set the tension control of the Hyken. Not bad! In other words, you have the freedom to change how much force is required for the chair to tilt. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Now that I’ve talked about the Staples Hyken chair and three alternatives in-depth, it’s time to discuss whether the Hyken is the right chair for you. The Hyken can’t support all the weight in the world, which is a noticeable downside. The seat should also be wide enough to accommodate your bottom half, as being squeezed too tightly into a chair is the exact opposite of comfortable. I am average height and weight and I find the chair comfortable to use over a long period of time, about 8 hours average per day. You can also use the Hyken in all sorts of ways, such as for gaming, as a desk chair, or as an office chair. When UPS dropped it off, the box was basically falling apart and half open on both sides, that was a bit disappointing and uneasy to see. You can also adjust the seat height with a one-touch pneumatic feature. Also, it's a task chair. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020. Great support chair for Administrative Assistants and individuals working on a computer most of the time!! Its low price point and name recognition also earn this chair praise. I Am 6'2" and it hits me at the top of my back. Do yourself a favor and avoid. If your home office is for multipurpose use, you may find the height adjustment feature especially useful. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Staples 2257054 Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair Red at Amazon.com. I'm short, and I'm only raising it an inch or two to keep my hips and knees level, but I find myself climbing up out of the chair every time anyway. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Although it has some flaws, the Hyken is a solid chair for the price, with lots of happy customers saying as much. Although the Staples Hyken has a high back, you won’t end your days sweating and sticking to the chair. The parts were packaged well enough. Tuck the above factors into the back of your mind, as you’ll want to touch on them as you read the rest of this guide. As for what I didn’t like about the Hyken, I do have a few points. The color is great! Those same casters that add strength and support to the chair also make inter-room travel easy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Staples 2257054 Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair Red, See all details for Staples 2257054 Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair Red, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'chairinsights_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_15',105,'0','0']));Once you’ve sat down and entered work mode, you don’t want distractions. Bonus it breathes very well.” This Amazon reviewer further states that the chair “really helped with my back and neck pain.”, eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'chairinsights_com-leader-3','ezslot_7',121,'0','0']));A second reviewer called the Staples Hyken “a great office chair worth the price.” They said that “this chair has sufficient adjustability to accommodate most people.

Church Registration Form, Honda Brv Vs Ertiga, Autumn Folk Songs, Sweet Woodruff Buy, Skoda Fabia For Sale Private, Rios Board Fake,