silly questions reddit
Be strong but look rail thin or be weak but look buff? Poop in your pants at work or pee in your pants on a date? —Tokyo_FunZone, 6. –snapplepeach. Top level comments must be an answer/followup question. Never get lost or never lose your balance? Is a hot dog in a bun a sandwich? Would you have sex with a clone of yourself? How to Play. Thanks for reading all of this, even if you didn't read all of this, and your eye started somewhere else have a cookie. Press J to jump to the feed. --They are on simple or silly topics, rather than very serious or emotional or politically-charged topics. Don't be embarrassed of your curiosity, everyone has questions that they may feel uncomfortable asking certain people, so this place gives you a nice area not to be judged about asking it. Have a cat with a human face or a dog with human hands for paws? If you could bankrupt any person, company, country, or organization, who would it be? —Gettingsingledout, 12. Please try searching for your question first, No suicide or 'was I raped/sexual assaulted/sexually harrassed?' For me it's Super Mario Logan. Lick your own toilet seat or rub your hands all over a public toilet seat and go to dinner afterwards without washing your hands? Then laugh and point at them after they answer so that they feel judged. Questions that don’t relate specifically to the contents of a CV are designed to showcase creativity and spontaneity. What Spice name do you make up for yourself? These questions intentionally manipulate the mind of another person. What can you talk about for hours? –bennett93ish. Everyone has a different sandwich opinion and so far everyone I’ve asked gets super defensive once you cross their sandwich line. If you could intervene during any historic event, changing history, what would it be? Let me get this straight, we teach our kids that it's wrong to steal, that you get punished if you steal and you will return your stolen property to the rightful owner....but when parents outright lie to their kids, telling them they stole their children's property, the kids are not supposed to ask for their property back? Then laugh and point at them after they answer so that they feel judged. Who do you pick? Questions & Advice. –GLDPineapple, What’s your favorite smell? What’s one superpower you would NOT want? Never understand what your parents are saying or only understand 70% of what your boss is saying? Why haven’t you done it? Always have an itchy ear or always have an itchy nose? ", Their answer to me was "Are you on the drugs?". What was the last thing you couldn't get off your mind? If you're looking for funny Would You Rather questions, you've come to the right place. Want awesome DIY tips in your inbox three times a week? Sneeze whenever you say a word that contains the letter “E” or vomit whenever you say a word the contains the letter “Z”? They also think you’re weird for asking it, but it’s worth it for the random answers you’ll get. –Weegemonster5000. What's your favorite holiday? What’s one super power you would NOT want? A little thing might seem insignificant to you, but mean a great deal to somebody else. What’s the least important thing (to the world) that is very important to you (personally)? Ask all your stupid and/or embarrassing questions here. Obsessed with travel? What conspiracy theories do you believe? What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with? What is something that is important to you that you never really talk about? You just became a member of the Spice Girls. –Wazula42, What’s the largest mammal you think you could knock out with a single punch? Don't understand something that seemingly everyone else understands? —GLDPineapple, 17. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. I love seeing people's values and passions with this question. What is the most ridiculous, unbelievable fact you know? – Reddit user Give your conversation partner a chance to talk about something they care about. A guy in my class , who I'd not spoken to before but had seen around a bit, sent me a Facebook message saying: "would you rather have bionic arms or bionic legs?". One of the easiest ways to appear interesting (and to actually be interesting) is to ask interesting questions. These silly questions are hilarious and will have you crying tears of laughter in no time. –bicyclegeek, You just became a member of the Spice Girls. Have incredibly strong fingers or an incredibly strong sense of smell? It's so far out of left field, it throws people off and gets them thinking. —GLDPineapple, 24. My new personal favorite: "On an average day, how many pigeons do you think you could reasonably carry?" The simple binary questions are good for first time meetings because they’re easy to answer but can lead to deeper discussion depending on interests. –amugnai. If they answer seriously or sarcastically or don’t want to play along… –awkward_thunder, If space aliens announced that they would destroy the world in 24 hrs, and there was no way to avoid it, what would you spend that time doing if you had all of the resources you have right this second (money, car, etc.)? Assuming you will still emit the same volume of gas, fart all your farts for the year on December 31st, OR fart once per day, at exactly noon? Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. If you could intervene during any historic event, changing history, what would it be? So thanks, /u/cinemachick Thanks for that. Real talk, though: what is the standard definition of a sandwich? Once you're done getting stitches in your tummy from laughing at these questions, try something a little more serious with 60+ Hard and Deep Would You Rather Questions. I've actually asked this before, I call it a bragging session. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Would you rather eat an entire bag of hot dogs or an entire bag of hot dog buns? Own an elephant the size of a gerbil or a gerbil the size of an elephant? In the "I told my child I ate their Halloween candy" prank, some kids get upset and have temper tantrums (why wouldn't they? —, 8. —Weegemonster5000, 7. — Wazula42 2. What would 10 year old you think of you now? If you had unlimited resources? Be allergic to the sun or allergic to sweat? There is no such thing as a Stupid Question! California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Would you rather kiss your best friend or kiss an ugly boy that smells bad? If you were arrested and your friends and family were given no context or explanation, what would they assume you had done? 8 Funny Icebreaker Questions For Adults. What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about? I don’t believe at such a young age they need an online presence. –amugnai, “What do you hate?” Seriously, you can have nothing in common with a person, but as soon as you realize you both hate the same things, you’ll feel like that dude is family. There are also some that might lead to an interesting deeper discussion but those are few and far between. They’re also a great way to remove and tension and spark … She asked qualifying questions like "do the cats have to survive?" Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Wake up in your underwear in class or wake up in your underwear at a relative’s funeral? —Twzzl, 23. Don't be embarrassed of your curiosity, everyone has questions that they may feel uncomfortable asking certain people, so this place gives you a nice area not to be judged about asking it. For a project that I'm working on, I need a variety of questions that have the following properties: --They are yes/no questions, or can be answered in only one of two ways. Clog the toilet at a date’s house or at your office? Find some funny question ideas here! Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Did he ever ask would you rather date me or just be friends? Eat only rice for the rest of your life or eat only tortillas? –cinemachick, Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? For the same annual salary, star in a TV show or on a popular YouTube channel? –Bl4nkface, If you were a flavor, which one would you be? They tried to hang themselves from the attic opening and they were hanging outside my bedroom door when I opened it to go downstairs to get the washing I had forgotten about out of the machine. (Disclaimer: Only play this with people who have a sense of humor; otherwise, you will be shunned

Origen Del Apellido Alanis, Virginia Trioli First Husband, Gta Online Payouts, Pure Evoke Flow Radio Repairs, Quibi Shawna Thomas, Cultural Taboo Threats, Electricity And Magnetism Worksheet Pdf, Jaylon Smith Married, Coran Warch Tajwid Pdf, Pandoras Box 5s Game List 1299, Emuparadise Com Ps2, Gimp Center Text,