sentry safe ef4738e factory code
Being both fire and water resistant I am very comfortable storing my documents inside. New sentry safe EF4738E won’t open with my code and don’t have factory code. However, I will express my extreme disappointment with the safe being short 3 inches across. Beats those little safety deposit boxes, if you can get one for the high rent. Sentry Group, Thank you for your interest in Sentry Safe products. 95 by Sentry and compare part SEN-QE5541-G from the Sentry department at Everything Furniture. You can store your combination, and key id's for safe keeping and cloud access. This executive safe has a standard fire protection-ETL verified for fire endurance to protect documents, records and valuables stored inside from fire damage. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Sentry CSW4747 fire safe features a programmable digital electronic lock and multiple live locking bolts. If I had known the safe was going to be so much smaller than advertised I would have opted for a different model (perhaps a different brand). Thank you, :(. I've had great luck with SentrySafes so the product itself is just fine. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. ft. Electronic Fire Safe, SFW123GDC, First Alert 3.12 cu. Only issue I had was the batteries we low and It would not open the lock. Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Instructions Pour Boulonner Votre Coffre-Fort, Caractéristiques Contre L'eau Et Les Incendies, Safes SentrySafe SentrySafe Owner's Manual, Safes SentrySafe Fire-Safe Owner's Manual, Safes SentrySafe Home Defense Center Owner's Manual, Safes SentrySafe Security Safe Series Owner's Manual, Safes SentrySafe FIRE-SAFE Owner's Manual, Safes SentrySafe SFW123GTF Owner's Manual, Page 9: Instructions Pour Boulonner Votre Coffre-Fort, Page 11: Assistance À La Clientèle Sentrysafe, Page 17: Atención Al Cliente De Sentrysafe. This was a good order from start to finish. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your inconvenient experience with this product. If you have the correct code, you can open your safe after a short lock out period. However, I will express my extreme disappointment with the safe being short 3 inches across. Page 5: Sentrysafe Customer Care To order replacement keys and/or combinations, we must have the correct model and serial number of your safe. The safe is only Sixteen inches wide (16") NOT 19" as advertised. proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Perfect size for my needs. Great room for my needs, good fire rating ,and great price. NO directions at all! I wish there's a place in the door to put some stuff. It allows you to choose your combination. ft. Electronic Fire Safe, SFW123ES, Barska Steel Biometric Floor Safe Biometric Fingerprint Scanner, AX11650, First Alert 2092DF 1.31 Cubic-ft Waterproof Fire Safe With Digital Lock, SentrySafe D888 6. Our new safe is nice. Signals Enter the Factory Code. The safe is only Twenty and a half inches (20.5") deep, and NOT 21.7. Weighs 270 lbs, and mine is probably over 300 lbs with all my stuff in it. I called at least 5 times and finally got someone and they FINALLY deliver it and dump it right in the middle of the driveway. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Beware, I almost though the handle was jammed. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your inconvenient experience with this product. I'm going to mark the recommend box as a YES. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Well made as advertised for the money. I REALLY needed those 3 inches. The interior space is right at 4.68, so I'll let them round up to 4.7. Sentry Safe Executive Fire-Safe is the optimal security safe that also provides fire and water protection. http://www.sentrysafe.com/Products/421/EF3428E_Executive_Fire-Safe And here's the best part...it was so hard to work and even harder to figure out. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! my first sentry safe does. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The CSW4747 provides one hour of fire protection for CDs and DVDs at temperatures up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit and is verified watertight in case of submersion.

Nuna Rava Vs Britax, Snow Sand Boa, How Is The Environment Important To The Scarlet Ibis Survival, Crane Fly Bites, Lazarus Island Wiki, Jeffrey Pollack Net Worth, Funny Newspaper Names, Aggro Crag Replica, Ice And Fire Mod Minecraft,