sennheiser serial number check
- On the label of your packaging you will find the serial number. Yes, all store keeper are giving genuine product. Can customer claim warranty if the product is bought abroad? As non-authorized dealers change business names and operations on a daily basis, this list of non-authorized is not all-inclusive. How do I check the authenticity of my product? For stock availability of the product, executives can contact to concerned service service on below mentioned number:-, Bangalore- 080-49037811, 080-49037808Mumbai – 022-42488409, 022-42488402Gurugram- 0124-4187843, 0124-4187847Kolkata- 9038776694. Who is the authorized seller in E-commerce site? Warranty terms and condition may vary depends on the policies amended in respective countries. On the box, there should be an QR code, scan it and it will lead you the Sennheiser authentication page. I can confirm that my 598s from Amazon are legit! Edit: Just took my HD650 box, there's no QR code on here.. Is there any other way? If you don't want to use QR scanner, you can also go there yourself and type in the product's ID. Sennheiser is a member of APM – Aktionskreis gegen Produkt- und Markenpiraterie e.V. - Both the CX 180 and CX 213 are our basic ear canal type earphones, If we use the earphones with higher volume level which is beyond the capacity of the earphones, the output can get distorted. All Sennheiser product carry 2 years of international warranty against any manufacturing defects. Since some people seem to not aware of this, i figured i should share this. - Yes, customer can avail warranty in India but need to submit purchase proof for the same along with the product.- No product box will considered for warranty claim. **For online purchase**- Customer can walk-in visit our service centre between working hours i.e (Monday to Friday—9.30AM to 6.00 PM). i.e if the product invoice date is 2-2-2016 then warranty can be claimed till 1-2-2018. I bought HD600s this year but they don't have a QR code on the box and they have the old style "natural sound" box instead of the blue and black one people seem to be getting. Is the QR code a sticker that may have been removed? and the one Sennheiser gave me. SALEGPS IndiaD 67, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110024Ph. The first four digits are an internal code, the last 6 digits are your serial number. What if the product got misplaced by courier or Sennheiser? - Purchase proof (Retail tax invoice/bill/Cash Memo)- Customer Name, postal address, contact number & email I.d should be enclosed while sending courier.- For walk-in replacement will provided instantly (*TAT may vary depends on the stock availability). Feel free to contact us! http://en-in.sennheiser.com/service-support-services-register-your-product. Wait, there are counterfeit Sennheiser cans..? 18 comments © 2020 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG | India. Customer can avail warranty against manufacturing defect, if any. - As per our service policy, customer need to bear shipping charges while sending their product to our respective service location for warranty claim purpose, and we will bear courier charges when sending your product back to you after testing/repairing/replacement. Mr. Palwinder 9560008853 Desk Phone: +91 124 4642278/124 6462777Web: www.saairworks.in. Yes, I hereby agree that my personal data provided by me may be processed by Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG ("Sennheiser"). audio issues, internal damages etc. Digitize your AV management workflow. Can Sennheiser repair or service the out of warranty product? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Product Authenticity & Counterfeit Products. My 650s are from before 2012 - is there anyway for me to verify them? Other manufacturer's equipment or reimbursement for said equipment that has been used in conjunction with a Sennheiser product. - Customer can contact to concern courier company(through which customer has sent the product)- If the product misplaced after receiving product at our service centre, then Sennheiser will take responsibility. The most important way to ensure product authenticity is to always buy from an authorized dealer. - Customer can visit www.sennheiser com for register the producthttp://en-in.sennheiser.com/service-support-services-register-your-product. Whey customer are unable to check QR code in our website. - The MRP and Import sticker has been peeled off by our team, as per the warranty policy in India the import sticker on replaced units will be removed before handing over / dispatching the replacements to the customer. (Action Group Against Product and Brand Piracy, Registered Association). - Yes, Sennheiser legal team are taking action against those sellers. Repairing charges will be confirmed by our service centre only after checking the defective unit. - This provided adaptor with CX 275S is the one which helps customer to use the headset with some of the non-compatible devices. Use of adaptor which is coming with CX 275s? Or,- Customer can courier the product to the nearest service centre along with the required details. - Customer can check the shipment status through courier website.- As per the Sennheiser service policy, without generating RMA No. From there, just follow the instructions and you will be able to verify whether your cans are legit or counterfeit. I wouldn't worry too much. Where we can find the serial number for registration. How can I prevent buying counterfeit or fake Sennheiser Products? And how do you know if your cans are bought before or after 2012? - We have authorize seller in Amazon-Cloudtail/Appario and Flipkart- W.S. Who will bear the courier charges for sending product. They've always sounded great, and I got them from a store that seemed legit on ebay, but now all of a sudden I'm worried! If you have already purchased a product you can check it's authenticity by using the Product Authenticity Portal located on our website: http://qr-sennheiser.com/index.php?id=5&L=1&id=5.

Eric Harley Wikipedia, Little Caesars Commercial Piano Player, How Will You Contribute To Diversity Sample Essay, Aeron Name Origin, Peyton Place Meaning,