remington woodsmaster 742 20 round magazine
B179B~5397 Powered by The free listing tool. Thick cardboard shipping tube Double Protection- Safe and Secure! Shipping is not refundable. 742, 8, 81, etc. NEW, OUT OF PACKAGE. Supersized images and templates. Opportunity is knocking. MAGAZINE FOR REMINGTON MODELS 740. Order Processing Shipping And Handling Payment Method Return Policy Feedback Additional information, 1977 Remington 1100 Autoloader Shotgun& 742 Rifle 2 Pg Magazine Article 1977 Remington 1100 Autoloader Shotgun& 742 Rifle 2 Pg Magazine Article This is an original print article in excellent condition Carefully removed from a vintage magazine and preserved in a clean smoke free environment. No personal or business checks. No questions. Payment is expected within 48 hours of auction end. Powered by The free listing tool. Shipping is $2.00 in the USA and $3.00 to Canada for any amount of ads purchased and International Shipping is $5.00 for any amount of ads purchased. It is a 3 page. Thanks and good luck! You are agreeing to our terms and policies that are clearly stated below. A clear exploded parts illustration with parts list* Helpful tips. I will pay USPS standard mail shipping cost to US. My first deer rifle. Never duplicates or reproductions of any kind Approximate size: 8.25"x11" Condition: Excellent SHIPPING UNLIMITED NUMBER OF ADS AT SINGLE-ITEM RATE SHIPPING OPTIONS: All flat-packaged items are shipped in a heavy cardboard, stay-flat photo mailer to assure safe arrival*USA~First Class.packaged flat w/poly sleeve& backer*USA~Priority.packaged flat w/poly sleeve& backer*ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS are rolled in tube w/poly sleeve w/poly sleeve I strive to be a FIVE STAR seller and hope you will rate me as such. But you need to afford the freight charge! Should we, starconn. Remington RM380 380 ACP 6 Round Magazine With Finger Rest. We make every effort to send out invoices every evening. Vintage Remington 742 Front REAR Sight PARTS AND ORIGINAL SAFETY My Guarantee*If you are not happy with the merchandise just return it Within 14 days. IMMEDIATE REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE I accept PAYPAL as the only method of payment. MODEL 742"WOODSMASTER" AUTO LOADING RIFLE, AND THE MODEL 760"GAMEMASTER SLIDE ACTION RIFLE SHOWN. B180~157 Be sure to add me to your Powered by The free listing tool. BEFORE YOU BID, NOT AFTER YOU BID. Made in various deluxe and presentation grades. If shipped in same package at the same time. Your payment will be refunded upon my receipt of the item in the same condition as it was originally sent. We will combine shipping on all items. Nice shape. Contact me with questions. Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island) Washington D.C. Chicago or Aurora Illinois, Canada, Puerto Rico, or Internationally(including Hong Kong) please don’t bid and please don’t ask to ship to those locations; I will not do it. Each company makes several variations of interchangeable magazines containing a wide range of rounds. Search THE AD STORE EBAY STORE Search titles and descriptions Payment, I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal Shipping& Handling, We Combine All Orders. up for bids are a couple of original instruction folders for model 742 and model 700 Remington rifles. ORIGINAL FRONT& REAR SIGHT FOR REMINGTON 700 SERIES RIFLES. BUY IT NOW! Supersized images and templates. Paypal Only.Please check my other auctions for more gun parts. bead on blade ramp front sight only, Vtg Remington Dupont "Woodsmaster" Model 742 30/06 Springfileld Rifle Box ONLY, 1960 Remington Model 760 742 & 725 Big-Game Rifles rifle photo vintage print Ad, Williams Foolproof Receiver Sight Remington 760,740,742, Factory 4 round .30-06 caliber bolt release magazine Remington 740 742 760 rifle, 1974 REMINGTON MODEL 742 WOODMASTER RIFLE AD, Factory Remington Four 740 742 750 7400 .243 308 6mm 257 4rd Magazine Mag Clip, Original Vintage Remington Model 740, 742 Action Bar Assembly USED Gun Parts, Remington Woodsmaster Model 742 Clip Type Magazine and Parts Price List (A-0022), Remington 742 740 7400 Magazine .308 .243 10 round, Remington 4 74 740 742 750 7400 ShortAction Factory Magazine .243 Win 4 Rounds, 1965 REMINGTON MODEL 742 AUTOMATIC RIFLE AD, 1971 Vintage Ad Remington Model 742 Automatic Rifles & BDL Left Hand Model, Original Remington Model 700 and 742 Instruction folder and parts list, REMINGTON MODEL 742 TRIGGER PLATE LEFT HAND #20096**, Lot Remington Trigger Plates 1100 742 572 552 - Huge Gun Parts Lot for Gunsmiths, REMINGTON M-7400, 742, 760 ETC 30-06,270, 35 W. ETC 4 RD MAGAZINE, NEW, 1971 Remington Model 742 & 742 BDL Deluxe Left-hand Rifle Ad Advertising, 1975 Remington Model 742 Woodmaster Rifle Vintage Print Ad, 1977 Remington Woodmaster Automatic 742 Rifle Print Ad, Remington 742 Woodsmaster 30-06 trigger complete and working, 2 install pins, Remington 740 742 7400 and model 4 firing pin bolt & other spare parts, Vintage Gun Parts Remington Model 1100,742,Sportsman 58. 2-page, magazine advertisement in excellent condition. WILLIAMS FP 760 AP FOOLPROOF RECEIVER PEEP SIGHT, REINGTON 740, 742 & 760, NEW! I will do all in my power to correct the situation MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.complete. Supersized images and templates. Which I personally removed from the magazine in which it appeared. IMMEDIATE REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE I accept PAYPAL as the only method of payment. tracking in a padded envelope. Powered by The free listing tool. Please* read all of the description. Powered by The free listing tool. Please check the photos. inkFrog Analytics. By bidding on our auctions. This auction is for a used Remington modle 740 or 742 stock bearing plate. We offer a three day unconditional. Supersized images and templates. Packaging: Item packed flat in a stiff cardboard mailer and then sealed in a waterproof poly mailer. EXPECT SOME RUST. We only ship to the United States. 1960 REMINGTON Model 742 760C 725 RIFLE AD Description. The Ad page measures approximately, 8"x11" This ad has no creases or staines and is in excellent condition.This vintage ad is original and in no way reproduced and can be a great addition to your collection. THIS IS A QUALITY MILLED SIGHT FOR EARLY REMINGTON RIFLES WITH A 3/8" DOVETAIL SLOT. Examination period for all goods sold. This advertisment is approximately 8", X 11" It will be shipped in a poly protective sleeve removable for framing. I'm tired of sorting! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you are purchasing more than one item.PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE PAYMENTS.use the automated. Please email me with shipping address/zip code for best shipping pricing. Shipping information if anyone wonders why I charge and ship the way I do. Remington 742 Rifle Stock and Forearm Set Checkered Wood Gun Parts Lot NR REM US, REMINGTON 742, 760, 740, 7400, 7600, 4 & 6 - FIVE-SHOT RAM-LINE MAGAZINE, Vintage Remington Woodsmaster Big Game Carbine Rifle Model 742 Hunting/Guns, Remington model 740 or 742 stock bearing plate used lot 61, Vintage Remington Model 700 742 760 7400 7600 Front & Rear Sight Lot - Gun Parts. Aside from Remington, you can also buy brands like Whelen, Colyer, and Ram-Line just to name a few. THIS BROCHURE SHOWS BULLET TYPES AND HAS THE MODEL 700 ADL& BDL BOLT ACTION RIFLE. This is a nice original Rear Sight for a Remington Rifle. http:stores.ebay.com/gun-garage Thank you all for looking and for your continuous business! We offer a full refund(including shipping) if item is not as advertised. Feel that anyone is abusing the ret, Remington 742 Magazine 308/270 10 round free shipping. New from Triple K Mag fits a Remington 740 7400 742 750 760 30-06 979M 10 round Please feel free to ask any questions and bid with confidence(we have 100% good feedback) Know your own states laws regarding magazine capacity laws. We will have a tracking number on each package and will supply it to you if requested. Most vintage ads were printed on very thin paper and so some of the printing or advertisement from the reverse side may be visible. Please do not bid and contact me first. B146~231 Be sure to add me to your. Also including an old sportsmanship insert that was inside one of them. Remington front and rear rifle sights fits many models 700 and many many others with screws, It appears to never been fired or have a rnd in it it's got little fine scratches from being handled and shelf life this is a aftermarket mag some modification may be required no returns us bidders only thanks, 1966 REMINGTON Model 742 Automatic RIFLE AD Collectible Firearms Advertising Description. BZ, Remington 4 Rd Rifle Magazine/ Clip 7400. Guy at a gun show was selling one of these with scope for 100$, saying its the cheapest semi-auto 30-06 you could get! It has some scattered freckling and rust as well. Original print advertisement from 1967(not a reprint or reproduction. It is perfect for framing and display and makes a thoughtful gift Thank you for allowing us to serve you! Part is in good condition. We will send e-mails after receiving payment and also after shipping item out. The quality was fantastic and the install was simple thanks to the detailed instructions. $2.99 USPS First-Class Mail® International Shipping. So please email us prior to bidding with any questions you might have. spt 130629163 This increasingly scarce magazine advertisement looks good! You will find one or several reasonably priced new and used Remington 742 Woodsmaster 30-06 magazines to meet your needs when searching through eBay's listings. Comes in a protective plastic covering with a backing board to protect from bending. I package everything for gorilla delivery, and y our parcel will be fully insured against loss or damage. AS IS, NO RETURNS. You'll lose! Buy two and give the other unique ad as a gift for that special hard to buy for someone. If the shipping amount and/or service is not agreeable to you. Returns must be in the original packaging. NO MAJOR DAMAGE OR REPAIRS. This is a assorted group of USED Remington gun parts. 378. Shipping is $2.00 in the USA and $3.00 to Canada for any amount of ads purchased and International Shipping is $5.00 for any amount of ads purchased.

New Ford Ka For Sale, Rechargeable Book Light, Carbofuran 3g Insecticide, Article On Wildlife Conservation, The Messenger: The Story Of Joan Of Arc Cast, Have Been Processed Meaning In Tamil, Eureka Math Grade 2 Module 1 Pdf, 2010 Ford Escape Length, Bhagirathi Peaks Photos,