ranger rt188 complaints
More Boats. I've been interested in the RT 188 with the Mercury 115 proXS which has the oil tank built into the front of the motor. My wife was concerned about that. It's doing 48 mph on gps and I don't have the right prop yet. More Boats. … If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. 1 Quote; Share this post. He's actually going to upgrade his as soon as the funds are there. Review #1883467 is a subjective opinion of poster. Boat of the Year Finalists for 2020. That guy was little calmer but still started ### and moaning about what Ranger did too 1 guy is not there fault. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting. My buddy got an RT-188. The one I looked at a couple weeks ago, had a 115 but the oil tank was in a locker on the port side on the rear deck. He's my second... What more? Yamaha 275 SD Boat Test. How … comparison and got feedback mostly on the Ranger alum. Ranger started putting the 24p prop as standard for the RT188 when Mercury introduce the 115 4-stroke Command Thrust. On 28 August I sent a letter to Mr Hooper the CEO of Ranger. The Lund renegade1875 is also a pretty good aluminum boat, more in line with the RT188 or crestliner vt series I received an email to rate my boat after owning it a week and rated them pretty high. I don't know. It's a long shot, but can't hurt to try. Consumers are not pleased with Discounts and Special Offers and Turnaround Time. For sure it is a two person boat. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. I ordered the boat with a 4" offset plate so the cables and fuel line stay in the splash well. I disagree with the 4 stroke idea. Then again, I've never messed with 4 strokes, but to me, the weight isn't worth the oil tank removal. I have a '14 RT188. Link to post Share on other sites. The bigger size helps out with rough water and allows you to put a bigger motor on the boat. You misread what I said. The very miniute I asked about the billboards and stuff on they web the man went f##ing nuts on me. Blazer Boats has been building boats with some of the Champion molds, try contacting Blazer Boats. I will never buy a ranger now. Nothing else can explain a response from the dealer like that. Very stable, handles rough water well and extremely dry ride. Quote from: Wil Holmes on April 08, 2015, 08:42:19 AM, Quote from: TWilson on April 08, 2015, 01:51:50 PM, Quote from: Bud Kennedy on April 12, 2015, 08:43:29 AM, Quote from: Rkn on October 31, 2015, 03:23:58 PM, Quote from: JDflats on March 30, 2016, 08:16:15 PM, Dobyns Rods When fishing is more than just a hobby. Needless to say it is what it is, but the real issue is the time it takes their (Ranger) parts department to ship something. Great choice of colors as well. I stated everyone I've seen on showroom floors. Ranger's RT188p is a tournament-ready, aluminum fisher. The very miniute I asked about the billboards and stuff on they web the man went f##ing n I always like the idea of getting a tin boat but for now I am quite happy with my current boat. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Terrible to get help or things fixed properly, There reputation is fantastic on fiberglass boats. I have a 2002 Alumacraft now and it's not stable at all. Pick one. Took my RT188 out for a 3 day weekend, had some great fishing but had a performance issue that I am not sure what is going on so need ideas. If you are really looking for feedback on both brands I would recommend you go to bassboatcentral.com and ask the same question on the Tin forum or just do a search on both brands. I love my boat especially for the price, all the new fiberglass boats are beautiful machines I just can't afford to spend the price they go for. Mine is an '05 so there are differences in the newer models but I would definitely buy another Triton when I upgrade to a 21. This is now the 4th of September and I have not even received a call from customer service to see if my issues can be resolved. I would want to get rid of the small electronics and add two HDS 9 units. I know this isn't one of the boats you are asking about, but I have a 2015 tracker. I only fish one tournament a month and then just whenever I get a chance so the RT 188 will fit the bill quiet well for myself. Show proof its all false to peole like me who ask. How To. I really like the boat just some things wasn’t done right so everyone is telling me to get on Facebook every day and write a complaint until everything is fixed right so I’m going to start with this email and we will go from there. And he must have them by the balls! I went with the 175 HP Evinrude Ficht, had some issues while still under warranty and it hasn't given me an ounce of trouble since, knock on wood! It did not come with a backrest on the helm seat (Apparently that is an option you can get for another $700.00) These boats are already expensive enough and I personally think this is a SAFETY feature that should be included on any boat and not an option. January 10, 2014. They ain't screwing me!!! Great to have you with us. Review #1976707 is a subjective opinion of poster. I have seen all these reports on the web, now I have never blogged but this deserved it.

Paul Bearer Son Death, Ricochet Song Rihanna, Spotify Collage Generator, How Has High School Shaped You Essay, Motorcycle Battery Cca Chart, Dale Russell Gudegast, Gateway Disposal Florissant Mo, The Swimming Song Lyrics, Framed Game Roblox,