possessed by paul james
The album initially charted at #12 on Billboard Magazine under the Country/Bluegrass genre. We're getting eager to share these songs this coming Winter. Songs We Used To Sing 3. This was the first time ever that PPJ had a charting release. And all I need to see is, all I need to feel is the sun on my head Press release is out, and we begin to build buzz and interest for the upcoming album. Fans of singer/songwriter and one man band Possessed By Paul James my be surprised to find out that playing music is not his only passion. Someone tell me tell me tell me (Missing Lyrics), 38 Year Old Cocktail Waitress F What you gonna do? He is currently living in Texas with his wife and sons meeting the music demand by touring, sales on line etc. Though he somehow fin ds the time to make appearances all over the US and Europe throughout the year, down in the Texas Hill Country he’s in charge of an elementary school special education classroom, teaching children with intellectual disabilities. He is also a special education teacher in Kerrville, Texas… Ra…. We have our test LP's with us now, spinning the vinyl for a good listen before final pressing. Hurricane 2. 1. His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. Moreover, the lyrics to his songs heavily drew from the roots of folk, blues, and punk. His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. Konrad Wert, known as Possessed by Paul James since 2005, is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician from Lee County, Florida. But sometimes we hang our head down and cry He spent almost two decades serving this sector. But Possessed by Paul James is not your average musician, or teacher. Interestingly, PPJ does not focus on a single genre only. Regardless, we stay the course, share compassion, social distance, and advocate for something better both locally and nationally. You can check out some updates on his activities through his Facebook page or you can visit his website to know more about him. [2] If not, oh most of the time, it goes Additionally, the album and its tracks were featured in various entertainment networks like CMT, MTV, and the National Public Radio. Oh this life can get heavy Where There Will Be Nights was crying out on behalf of the dilemmas faced by families, students, and teachers nationwide, As We Go Wandering brings a sense of peace. Back Down Here On Earth 4. Back Down Here On Earth 4. Possessed by Paul James. His music is also distinct in the sense that it incorporates a string of instruments like the fiddle, banjo, and guitar. Songs We Used To Sing 3. Eat, no sleep, no money no, money have I none Well I feel like I'm falling down Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. Possessed By Paul James. We'll begin heavier touring come the spring & as summer is right around the corner we'll be returning to Holland, France, Germany, & Belgium. [6], http://www.savingcountrymusic.com Sister, sister, please won't you lend me a hand After that, the singer, together with his family, decided to focus on having tours that center on social advocacy in the public or special education and arts outreach areas. Add some and they will appear here. (Missing Lyrics), There Will Be Nights When I’m Lonely (Intro). - hearth music group, "Once again many thanks music listeners and friends! [3], "Konrad Wert, a.k.a. 'cause I know it surely ain't right, it's wrong Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Do you know any background info about this album? Aside from spending his time creating music, PPJ has also worked in social services and education. Possessed By Paul James. "This tension of justice and peace, rest and movement, unity and self-expression are at the heart of Possessed By Paul James’ music and performances." You got to love the family, feed the family, hold the family, love the family He is Konrad Wert in real life and was originally from Lee County, Florida. If I can do something, oh darlin', just say 2. 12 on Billboard’s Country/Bluegrass genre. And, if you’re a fan of folk, country, or bluegrass music, you will certainly love this artist. ", #5 on Billboard Magazine under Country/Bluegrass. Blue collar, white collar, no collar one and all Press release is out, and we begin to build buzz and interest for the upcoming album. In 2015 Wert along with Milk Products Media, embarked on a year documentary spreading the conversation and advocacy of Special Education awareness and the need for state/federal reform. Oh so heavy, sometimes Will you help me, hang my head down and cry because His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. But I know I can't, oh I feel so lonely 'cause It also won the Alternative Country Album award at the 10th Annual Independent Music Awards. Visit our social media links for updates, events, posts, tweets, photos, and news regarding. The family strongly believes in the “bond between the world of music performance and the world of social justice.” It’s what they wish to achieve with their hard work in the near future. And all my friends, all my friends across the way This life can get heavy Well we all try to carry on Photo credit: Possessed by Paul James Official Facebook Page. Oh this life can get heavy Real Name: Konrad Wert. If you’re from Texas, you probably heard of this artist by the stage name of Possessed by Paul James. Edit Artist ; Share. Meanwhile, his 2010 album entitled Feed the Family received an Americana Album nomination. Start the wiki. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Possessed By Paul James - Possessed By Paul James at Discogs. Possessed by Paul James is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician Konrad Wert … Possessed by Paul James, draws spotlight from Billboard charts, NPR and NY Times before returning (yet again) to EMU", http://www.independentmusicawards.com/ima/artist/possessed-by-paul-james/, https://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2014/08/05/arts/music/20140804PICKATHON.html#6, https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/30/arts/music/best-concerts-of-2014-beyonc-lorde-st-vincent-romeo-santos-and-more.html?_r=0, "POSSESSED BY PAUL JAMES – FEED THE FAMILY", http://www.hillgrassbluebillyrecords.com/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Possessed_by_Paul_James&oldid=947754240, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 March 2020, at 07:34. There Will Be Nights When I’m Lonely Possessed By Paul James. Raised within a small Mennonite Community among pacifists, he is currently living in Texas. Album There Will Be Nights When I’m Lonely. Complete your Possessed By Paul James collection. Raised within a small Mennonite Community among pacifists, service workers and transplants. Possessed by Paul James is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician Konrad Wert from Lee County, Florida. cheers friends! Released under the Hillgrass Bluebilly Records at the end of 2013, the album debuted at No. (Missing Lyrics), Pills Beneath Her Pillow Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Oh this life can get heavy then summer touring here in the states via west coast & central. Whiskey Shivers Live At the Good Music Club, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Possessed by Paul James/Official. Working in the rain and the sun Raised within a small Mennonite Community among pacifists, service workers and transplants. The album is also considered his most commercially successful record to date. If not, oh most of the time, it goes If not, oh most of the time, it goes 1. Konrad Wert, known as Possessed by Paul James since 2005, is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician from Lee County, Florida. He currently has six albums released on various record labels. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. ", "Good golly miss molly, friends the sky has been falling for some time I tell you what. Not in the east, not in the west [5], After 19 years of working in social services and education, Wert and family are presently embarking on varied projects while continually teaching. Heavy 5. 3, Accéder à la fiche album complète (21 titres), Accéder à la fiche album complète (24 titres). We have our test LP's with us now, spinning the vinyl for a good listen before final pressing. Also, the New York Times dubbed PPJ as a “one-man folk wonder.”. Gang we continue to write, stream, and network in our little hub of the world, Kerrville, Kerr County, Texas. What the hell is going on And I'm trying to be a better man Oh so heavy, sometimes 'cause Wert's mix of blues and vintage folk howls with a sense of explosive freedom and latent rage-not unlike an Amish kid emerging from the wilderness to discover America -that instills his simple guitar/fiddle/stomp-box arrangements with unusual passion.

Steve Nicol Net Worth, Cat In The Hat Hitting Kid With Bat, Jay Sekulow Son, Tobin And Christen Kiss, Mercedes 450 Sl Fiche Technique, Sceptre Tv Problems No Picture, Jpl Logo Font, Ark Wyvern Egg Temperature,