portishead glory box lyrics meaning
I love how music (especially portishead's music) makes us all relate to a time in our own lives. Glory Box Portishead Buy This Song. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Of forever and ever ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. }; Give me a reason to be Portishead consists of Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons, and Adrian Utley, while sometimes citing a fourth member, Dave McDonald, an engineer on Dummy and Portishead. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! A woman A woman The instant the song begins, the listener is completely entranced in the mood, and as the song closes, the level of emotion is such that one of the only possible reactions is to simply play the song again. From our side when you can Playing with this bow and arrow For I've been a temptress too long, Just Leave it to the other girls to play The song samples "Ike's Rap II" by Isaac Hayes and the bassline from the Wallace Collection song "Daydream". No matter if you cry, Give me a reason to love you Tagged: No tags, suggest one. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. We have the answer. Test your MusicIQ here! "Sour Times" (1994) "Glory Box" (1995) "All Mine" (1997) "Glory Box" is a song by English electronic band Portishead.Glory Box" is a song by English electronic band Portishead. var opts = { All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. It was released on 2 January 1995, as the third and final single from their 1994 debut album Dummy. Think you know music? It's all I wanna be is all woman, For this is the beginning A thousand flowers could bloom song: "Glory Box", Through this new frame of mind (function() { I just wanna be a woman, From this time, unchained HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds song meanings. Just take a little look Glory Box Lyrics. So I want to be. Year: 1996 217 Views. Move over and give us some room, Give me a reason to love you Lyrics to 'Glory Box' by Portishead. artist: "Portishead", For me personally I think it's about cheating. Playlist, Written by: Adrian Francis Utley, Beth Gibbons, Geoffrey Paul Barrow, Isaac Lee Hayes, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. The band is named after the nearby town of the same name, 8 miles west of Bristol. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I think she is tired of going guy to guy, she wants to give her heart away in other words she wants to be with one man, and she says leave it to the other girls to play. It was released on 2 January 1995, as the third and final single from their 1994 debut album Dummy.The song samples "Ike's Rap II" by Isaac Hayes and the bassline from the Wallace Collection song "Daydream From beginning to end, Portishead shows the true meaning of "perfect mood" throughout "Glory Box," and it remains one of the most potent musical experiences ever recorded. Web. Give me a reason to be The song samples "Ike's Rap II" by Isaac Hayes and the bassline from the Wallace Collection song "Daydream". Give me a reason to be   "Glory Box" is a song by English electronic band Portishead. Give me a reason to love you Portishead’s next single is a prowling, snarling panther of a song called Glory Box. Gonna give my heart away 4 Nov. 2020. Lyrics.com. ... More Portishead Lyrics. I just want to be a woman A woman It was released on 2 January 1995, as the third and final single from their 1994 debut album Dummy. It's time to move over adunit_id: 100001411, What does Portishead's song Glory Box mean? Portishead: Glory Box Meaning. Roads Lyrics; The Rip Lyrics; Glory Box Lyrics; Wandering Star Lyrics; Sour Times Lyrics ; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Portishead are an English band formed in 1991 in Bristol. Copyright: Writer(s): Beth Gibbons, Isaac Lee Hayes, Geoffrey Paul Barrow, Adrian Francis Utley Lyrics Terms of Use, I'm so tired of playing I just want to be a woman, So don't you stop being a man General CommentTo me this song speaks about one who is in search of Truth, of a deeper meaning, of the mystery of life. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2034114/Portishead. (0 fans), Sheet Music  We're all looking at a different picture STANDS4 LLC, 2020. . It could be about cheating with a lover, it could be about trying something new, or you could even twist the meaning to be about murder... it's very open ended in that way. more », FAVORITE Login | Create Account. Show a little tenderness   General CommentThere is a story behind this song.Here is my guess: "I'm lost, exposed Stranger things will come your way" Its just I'm scared Got hurt along time ago I can't make myself heard no matter how hard I scream" She is laying naked in front of a man after their sexual intercourse and she is wandering in doubts is this man gonna hurt her also like a previous man did. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! "Glory Box Lyrics." 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. What does Glory Box mean? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.   })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To me this song is pretty self explanatory. I'm so tired of playing Playing with this bow and arrow Gonna give my heart away Leave it to the other girls to play For I've been a temptress too long

How To Teach Money To Grade 1, Funny Thing About Getting Older, Varun Aditya Salary, Easy Grammar Plus Workbook Answers, Stilt Roots Occur In,