petronas engine oil review
Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. That's why mercedes cars are using during racing and competitiion. No problems whatsoever. I think its quality is sane as shell's.. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Petronas Syntium 3000 SM 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil (4 L), See all details for Petronas Syntium 3000 SM 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil (4 L). Engine became smooth after i have use it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Petronas Syntium 3000 SM 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil (1 L) at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. One of the best engine oil I have come across for my car and I can vouch that it's very good in terms of refinement, performance, and mileage enhancement. If its good enough for BMW then its good enough for my F10 2015 BMW 528i. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Qualification for membership is for owners of such cars and true enthusiasm for the marque. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Keep it up!! Citroen Grand C4 Picasso 9 years old use which engine oil? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Petronas is now the factory fill oil too having taken over from Mobil 1. Find out which oil … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 June 2017, Bought as I heard of it from being a sponsor on f1 but it's made my car rattle cam ticking on start up it's very thick stuff and will cause damage if left in so I will swap out to Mobil 1 today , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2017. Excellent full synthetic engine oil. The rank of the users represents his reputation, the higher the rank, the better the reputation is. You can edit your question or post anyway. PETRONAS Syntium with °CoolTech™ is a unique formulation that absorbs and transfers excessive heat away from your engine. What I do not likeBasically nothing that i don't like about it. ). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Try again. © Copyright PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad 198201008499 (88222-D). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Now Giant's turn to offer Mobil 1 engine oil! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. What I likeIt makes my car engine smoother. Approved by BMW LL04. That's why mercedes cars are using during racing and competitiion. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Ranks are in ascending order. It's a very good product for petrol cars. PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-40 is formulated with °CoolTech™ to fight excessive engine heat. On Euro Car Parts there's Triple QX 10W40 Semi-synthetic and Petronas 10W40 Synthethic for roughly the same price. Funnily enough I am just in communication with Petronas about them supplying oil into my workshop. Petronas SYNTIUM 5000 XS - 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 L Bottle, See all details for Petronas SYNTIUM 5000 XS - 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 L Bottle, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Can it be used for diesel engines?..I am having a safari dicor 2.2, ... for safari but make sure you follow the Tata Recommended Grade. They are the only producers of the new MB229.52 oil that the new engine range is using. Car runs smoothly, and engine is significantly less noisy / "rough". as long as the oil you buy meets the specifications of the engine … Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. So can you tell us which oil did perform best ? It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ReviewIt is the best fully synthetic engine oil that i came across. °CoolTech™ targets the critical heat zones – engine parts affected by excessive heat inside the engine to effectively absorb & transfer the excessive heat and regulates the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damaging and loss of performance. Best synthetic oil, low NVH of engine and mileage increased, smooth driving experience. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Thanks All Ayams for your precious inputs.

Superior Fireplace Model Kc-38-2 Manual, Rc24912-e Code List, How To Sue An Unincorporated Association, Easy Grammar Plus Workbook Answers, Richardson Isd Pay Scale,