persona 4 best persona
As the party’s dedicated healer, Yukiko fills an extremely important rule no other character can really fill. Megami Tensei Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Unless you’re soloing through dungeons, Heat Riser is less useful than Matarukaja or Chie’s Dragon Hustle, so I usually find that it’s not worth a spot. Each type of combination has its own advantages and disadvantages so I'll just explain to you each character's strength and weakness and let you decide for yourself. Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! We have tons of content on Bright Rock Media. Nevertheless, you’re probably going to want to spend a little extra time with your Yoshitsune build to make plowing through all the remaining challenges of the game that much easier. Naoto is the best party member for random battles, but near useless in boss fights. Kanji’s useful for anyone struggling early on, but ultimately a poor man’s Chie. Hassou Tobi is ridiculously powerful. Beelzebub is very flexible. Yukiko is the only character available to you who can even come close to keeping up with the Protagonist in terms of damage. Speaking of the each game’s narrative components, their stories strike a noticeably silly tone. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas. It has a fantastic move pool that’s full of top tier abilities, 3 natural immunities, and access to the unique Almighty skill Morning Star, which deals severe Almighty damage to all enemies. Adachi is a new and surprising social link in Persona 4 Golden, and he’s worth your time over Marie, who turns out to be more generic than endearing. As far as stats go, he’s balanced across the board, albeit prioritizing agility above all else. Registered users can also comment on posts and view each other's profiles. Click here for the Top 10 Best Persona 4 Golden Personas. Should players fail to max out a single Social Link with their party members, Teddie’s plot mandated S. Link will ultimately result in his Persona evolving. You only need it on one Persona. The build you’re going to want for your Odin is this: Once again, Mind Charge is optional. There’s reason why many critics believe Persona 5 is one of the greatest RPGs ever created. That said, it does take effort to build Naoto into a party member worth taking to boss fights. His element, as you might imagine from his gigantic flaming sword, is fire. save. This is the most powerful spell in the game. The next two Personas have access to the best Light and Dark skills in the game, which have an exceptionally high success rate. Yoshitsune is hands down the best Persona in Persona 4, just like he is... 2. Yosuke’s Social Link skills admittedly aren’t that great, but he’s all around the best party member in the game. Thor is the next of the Persona 4 Golden top tier elemental Personas and, as you might expect from Norse Mythology and the various Marvel movies, Thor is your friendly neighborhood Electric Persona. For a lot of the game, Chie and Kanji are largely interchangeable with, perhaps, Kanji being a bit better. With Persona 4 Golden making Persona Fusion easier than ever (outright allowing players to pick & choose which abilities to pass down,) Yu can be turned into an absolute beast. Persona 3 laid the groundwork for every mainline entry since its release. She has a handful of token ice spells that she can use to hit weaknesses, and during the middle part of the game her Revolution skill is your best bet for taking down the magical hands you find throughout each dungeon. In general he deals about the same amount of damage as Naoto, except with more utility instead of elemental variety. She gets very high magic and is the only party member who has access to a 4th tier “severe” level spell (Burning Petals). If nothing else, Teddie’s buffs are always helpful. He had moderately high magic damage, but nowhere near Yukiko. Controls feel clunky, levels look boring, and shifting between perspectives is jarring. The reason I suggest Null Fire instead of Absorb Fire is because Loki learns it naturally. If crossovers aren’t their cup of tea, they also have Persona 5 Royal and Persona 5 Scramble to look forward to next year. Note that similar entries, like the original game and its PlayStation Portable port, have been grouped together for clarity’s sake. Since Vladyn is the only character with a gun and a ranged attack, you might be tempted to […], Best Hades Aspects TIER LIST – ALL Aspects, Persona 4 Golden Best Equipment for Every Character, Best Pillars of Eternity 2 Chanter Subclass/Multiclass, Breath of Fire 3 Best Masters for Each Character, Final Fantasy Tactics – Best and Worst Classes in FFT, Best Top 5 MUST HAVE Borderlands 3 Legendaries, XCOM Chimera Squad Godmother Abilities Guide. His magic doesn’t hit hard, his healing is mediocre, and getting him Power Charge requires doing his Social Link whereas Chie gets hers by naturally leveling (Lv. However, damage-wise, Teddie is abysmal, and taking Kanji and Yukiko or, late game, Chie and Yukiko, is usually better overall, because those characters all deal so much more damage than Teddie. Yoshitsune is hands down the best Persona in Persona 4, just like he is in Persona 5. As far as stats go, he’s balanced across the board, albeit prioritizing agility above all else. Because I recommend that you carry a dedicated support Persona (two, actually), the build I’d suggest for Daisoujou is this: Alice is the second top tier Light/Dark Persona, specializing in Dark. Against other enemies they’re extremely reliable as well (~75%+ chance). Teddie, however, has the party defense AND attack buffs. Persona 20th Anniversary All Time Best Album, https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_4_Personas?oldid=383245. He provides a fair amount of utility with his access to healing, Matarukaja and Marakunda, which generally means you can use Teddie and have no reason to take Kanji or Yukiko for utility purposes. His physical attack is better than Yukiko’s, but not as high as Chie’s or Kanji’s. 52.) It’s really up to you. If nothing else, this ensures the party isn’t totally deprived of Ultimate Personas for the endgame. With so many Personas available in the game, figuring out which ones are really worth your time can be overwhelming. monitoring_string = "9825918b2b361fb0e003f4935ce18ae6", Nintendo Switch / PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One, PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X. Against enemies weak to Light/Dark, with the appropriate Hama/Mudo Boost skill, it’s practically a guaranteed instant kill (95-99%). Click here for the Naoto Skills & Best Build Guide. Here’s the Yoshitsune build I’d recommend: The reason I suggest Auto-Mataru even though I already listed all the auto buff skills for Trumpeter is because with Yoshitsune you’re probably just going to start every fight, cast Hassou Tobi once to OHKO everything and repeat. Even Kanji’s new skills in Golden couldn’t save him from his fate. Constantly switching Personas back to Trumpeter becomes kind of a hassle. With smart Persona usage, it’s possible to blast through most encounters with just Yu. Frankly, though, when it comes to support skills, Debilitate and Dekaja are all you really need. By the time Chie gets Power Charge, she’s basically set for the rest of the game. Helel is the ultimate Persona of the Star Arcana, so in order to create one you need to wait until 12/5 when the Star social link (Teddie) naturally maxes out. I personally stick with Yukiko, Teddie and Naoto. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Overall, Yosuke is just a great character to have in any team, with his good stats and Masukukaja/Dekaja support. His magic doesn’t hit hard, his healing is mediocre, and getting him Power Charge requires doing his Social Link whereas Chie gets hers by naturally leveling (Lv. Even Kanji’s new skills in, While Kanji is strong, he’s lacking mostly elsewhere. Can this social link even have a best-case scenario? The build you’re going to want to shoot for with your Thor is this: As I mentioned with Loki, if you have a support Persona that you can use to cast Mind Charge, you can free up that slot for another resistance skill. Notably, Masukukaja buffs the party’s agility & evasion, arguably the most useful all-party buff in the game. After i have Defeated the boss in magatsu town world 6 what should i do then i cant advance to game pelase help. 52 comments. Be sure to check out the Games Section and the Main Page for more game guides, and click here for more content related to Persona 4 Golden. They’re single target elemental spells that deal “Severe” damage. Ai Ebihara. The following is a ranking of every main entry and spin-off in the franchise, in order from weakest to strongest. To be perfectly honest with you, once you’ve fused a Yoshitsune with Hassou Tobi and Power Charge, you’ve pretty much won the game already. Being able to switch Personas in-battle also allows for Yu to prepare for just about any situation– especially come midgame when he can hold onto quite a number of different Personas. Witnessing these characters joke around with one another is also a treat, especially for series veterans. Unfortunately, perhaps due to the fact that each was developed simultaneously, each game lacks as many tracks as Dancing All Night. Teddie isn’t terrible, but he is probably the worst of the Persona 4 Golden characters overall, if only by a thin margin. Similarly, because Skill Cards are so easily accessible, most Personas’ natural skills are only convenient. It’s not hyperbole to state Persona 4 is the exact reason why the series is so popular today. You could give him multiple elemental spells and make him an elemental variety Persona. Its gameplay is much more fluid than in prior entries and players may find themselves grinding a lot less here than they have in the past. Like Persona 3’s main character, Yu can change his Persona at will, giving players quite a bit of gameplay variety. Yosuke, Yukiko, and Kanji is a really solid team. Persona 4, on the other hand, features a tight knit cast of genuinely close friends. The signature move that he learns is Ragnarok, which, continuing the pattern, deals severe fire damage to a single target. Kanji is fantastic for bosses, but lacks the multi-target physical skills that Chie has; he also has Matarukaja.

Seated Shoulder Press Smith Machine, Winnie Fishing Report Becker's, Valley Bulldog Temperament, Most Common Birds In Northern Utah, Importance Of Environmental Issues, Volvo Xc90 2017, Children's Librarian Salary, Dwarf Sagittaria Subulata, Dwarf Sagittaria Subulata,