persona 3 nyx strategy
Fuse Abbadon with heart item. Its hairdo is similar to Ryoji's, although its face is now a white mask, and the eyes and mouth of the mask are of a hollow black and presents itself with a blank, frightening smile. Return to Persona 3/FES Walkthrough Index. Persona 3 - Nyx Final Boss Walkthrough . It is an avatar of Nyx with the intent to bring about the Fall, or end of the world, and end all life on the planet. And the personas, definately have Helel and Saten for their Armageddon skill. Each Arcana is considered a separate enemy, allowing the Avatar to have a grand total of 14 phases. (1-2 hits), Darkness: instant kill, 1 foe. Just kick back and enjoy! Origin At about half health, Nyx Avatar will start using Moonless Gown, which reflects all attacks (including Almighty) for three turns. Barrier that reflects physical damage 1x per ally. It can also cast a Mind Charged Megidola. (10% chance), Deals medium Elec damage / Shocks all foes. Arcana Shift is used in between each phase (regardless of turn order), after its current HP pool has been depleted. ©Copyright 2008-2020 Almar's Guides. (10% chance), Deals medium Ice damage / Freezes all foes. Nothing will continue over with you into New Game + except your gear. Originally it was said that she was born from chaos, and her name means "the mother night." I won't say much more because it'll spoil things, but this isn't a fight you need a strategy for. It is fought on the top of Tartarus during the ninth Full Moon Operation on January 31. During this stage, Nyx will not choose to attack, instead simply "smiling arrogantly" until this stage's HP is depleted. This part is a bit of a pain in the arse since you can only selectively attack but luckily the fight will be done and over with shortly after this begins. Like the Shadow Arcana, Nyx Avatar represents the inverse interpretation of the Death Arcana. But I would also advise having Messiah as well, all three personas for being at least above lv.90 as well! (2.5x damage). Barrier that reflects magic damage 1x per ally. It is extremely tall and is likely taller than Arcana Priestess standing up. (25% chance). (8% chance). Each Arcana has 1,500 HP each, except for the final Death Arcana which has 6,000 HP. Its sword is abnormally long and is around the same height as the Nyx Avatar itself. During this time, the boss tends to buff itself, giving the party a chance to safely heal, buff, or debuff, as well (to do this in the non-Portable versions of the game, temporarily change tactics to Heal/Support and then change back once Moonless Gown is over). NyxDeathRyoji Mochizuki Its legs are very slender and point tipped, and it also has four large wings that are on the same level as its hips. 24:48. (1.5x to Downed foes), Deals heavy Pierce damage to one foe. Moonless Gown reflects all attacks, including Almighty skills. Inflicts a large amount of Almighty damage and random status effects to all enemies. Since this is the final boss of the game, players can go liberal with all of the items they have. Death (True). Reduces 1 foe's Ice resistance to average. Doubles ailment susceptibility to one foe for three turns. Lanner 12 years ago #2. Instantly kills all foes who are fearful. (10% chance), Deals heavy Elec damage / Shocks all foes. Whom actually isn't as strong as he is suggested to be by Ryoji earlier for the months leading up to this fight. It's highly suggested you bring at least two powerful Personas into this fight that share different strengths and weaknesses. Inflicts a large amount of Almighty physical damage to all enemies. First Appearance So just hold off your attack until it's gone, like in Return of the Jedi when Lando and the rebellion fleet had to wait until the Death Star's energy shield was deactivated permanently before commencing attack on the main reactor of flying into the Death Star! For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "What is the best strategy for (for defeating nyx)? Once you have defeated all of the different Arcanas of Nyx you'll have to beat his true form. This form only takes 75% damage from physical attacks. Persona 3 FES -Journey-100% HARD mode-Part 1-The Contract - Duration: 24:48. Greco-Roman MythologyOriginal Creations The third turn of Moonless Gown is also a good opportunity to use Mind or Power Charge. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This stage specializes in Electricity magic. It is immune to all four elements as well. nightburn 12 years ago #1. someone please help me in the battle against nyx.. when he change to death arcana, it is pain i'm in level 73, am i to low? (10% chance), Deals heavy Ice damage / Freezes all foes. It automatically halves the damage of all skills, apart from Almighty; this is distinct from a standard resistance, and therefore cannot be reduced by a Break spell. Attack Mirrors, Magic Mirrors, Soma - use it all! (2.5x damage), Light: instant kill, all foes. (10% chance), Deals light Elec damage / Shocks all foes. Doubles physical damage dealt next turn. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Nyx Avatar All rights reserved. Don't bother with attacking Nyx Avatar during Moonless Gown as it is impervious to attacks. Any attacks to Nyx at this point will be reflected upon you for massive damage. Using a Slash/Strike resistant Persona is a good defense against its Almighty Attack. (8% chance), Deals medium Elec damage / Shocks one foe. (20% chance), Darkness: instant kill, all foes (high odds). Offensively, this phase uses a variety of attacks, including all of the "-dyne" spells, status buffs/debuffs (including Dekaja and Dekunda), Power Charge and Mind Charge, mass status ailment spells, all four elemental break spells, and the usual Almighty Attack. Nyx Avatar can attack twice each turn (more if its attacks exploit a weakness or strike for critical). Persona 20th Anniversary All Time Best Album, https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Nyx_Avatar?oldid=384907. When its HP drops to critical levels (about 1,500), it will begin casting Night Queen, which deals heavy Almighty damage to the party and inflicts a random ailment on each member. Japanese Name (40% chance), Darkness: instant kill, 1 foe (high odds). Remember, the thing we just fought was the Avatar of Nyx! Each Arcana has 1,500 HP each, except for the final Death Arcana which has 6,000 HP. This stage, like the Chariot form, specializes in Power Charged physical skills. Having at least a small amount of versatility will go a long way in helping you win this fight with ease. Equip Tome of the Void (nulls all status ailments, but not poison). Nyx Avatar is the final boss of Persona 3, fought by SEES. The fight consists of 14 different phases, based on its Arcana. 2. This stage specializes in Light magic. This Arcana is defensive-oriented, using Tetrakarn and Makarakarn to reflect attacks and casting status ailments that are boosted via Foul Breath. is there any way i can defeat nyx in the current stats that I am in?is there any persona that i can fuse to make the fight easer . Arcana(s) I've hear that personas with salvation or armageddon will help and i don't mind grinding a fue levels . (10% chance), Deals light Ice damage / Freezes all foes. Or if you're feeling lazy and unstrategic, if you've managed to max out a unique Persona and acquired an ultimate ability for yourself that will generally make short work of Nyx. An example of its only attack in the "Fool" phase. Deals medium Pierce damage to one foe. In battle, it harnesses a total of 14 Arcana - from the Fool to its true Arcana, Death. Lazy Ash 14,654 views. Reduces 1 foe's Wind resistance to average. Night Queen has a chance to Charm party members, which may lead to them casting a full-heal spell on the boss. This stage specializes in casting Charm and Panic spells, along with high-powered attacks. Versions of her birth and origins vary, but one interpretation has her as a creator goddess, laying a silver egg that produces the gods responsible for the creation of the world. The final boss you will be facing off against in Persona 3 is called Nyx Avatar. Arcana Shift is used in between each phase (regardless of turn order), after its current HP pool has been depleted. This form takes 50% more damage from Fire, Ice, Electricity and Wind skills. For equipment, I'd strongly advise having the equip items you can get from Messiah, as well as Masakado's Sword for inflicting the most damage(usually can get Nyx's health gone within a couple of good strike attacks before the next arcana). Immunity to physical attacks protect it against Tetrakarn/Attack Mirrors. Reduces 1 foe's Fire resistance to average. While he charges this up you'll want to tell your whole team to "wait" and also cease all attacks yourself. How can I increase my level fastly before defeating nyx in 19 days ??? Deals light Ice damage / Freezes one foe. During the movie adaptation, Nyx Avatar speaks exactly in Ryoji's voice, albeit deeper, unlike in-game where it uses a deep, intimidating voice. (8% chance), Deals heavy Ice damage / Freezes one foe. You've got to be maxed out @ lv.99 for starters, at least that's my personal recommendation. (50% chance), Darkness: instant kill, all foes. She gave birth to many offspring, including Light (Aether), Day … User Info: Lanner. sorry if my english is very bad. Equipping a Narcissus Flower accessory will resist Charm, and ailment-eliminating items are useful to cure afflicted party members. During the final phase, Nyx Avatar will cast Moonless Gown, which lasts for three turn cycles; the turn in which it was cast, the following turn, and will drop it after that.

Discuss A Brief History Of Catering, Martini Henry Rifle Replica, Sedgehammer Vs Ortho Nutsedge Killer, Sehs High School, Citroen C3 2014 Review, 2015 Audi A6 Price Used, Tomcat Mouse Trap Instructions, 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer, Over The Toilet Storage Lowe's,