list of fake shipping company
2 Sector-11 Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075. this institute true or fake? I have asked many times whether i got selected i need to pay any service charges to your agency! It is very important to understand what kind of service charges the agent/agency is taking from you. Sir i am looking a job for a job in offshore/onshore drilling . medical to joining would take 90 to 100 working days . One more question to you. @Swarup: Go to the police and file an FIR. Today, anyone with a phone and internet connection can start these businesses. Please check if they have RPSL number. I request you to confirm genuineness of this paypal company. Sir, cromwell shipping management , delhi this company is good company? In Official website of Dg shipping says that They have Rpsl No Mum 504 help me for this sir and any kind of future in that course place tell me sir… because i am already gives lot’s of money i hope you will help me for doubt. It only attempts to educate and inform the people in the industry or those who are planning to enter the same. In the meantime, business owner contacts Fake Shipping Company, who is really just the scammer using a different email, and is told to make payment via Wire or Western Union. How are you ,I hope you are best of your Health and wealth ,Best wishes from my side to you . Thanks & Regards give you written consideration on our Letter-Head. Never ever remit any money or believe this fake & fraudulent company. passport. I LOVE IN KNDIA.SO BE INDIAN AND BE MORE CAREFUL You can check the DG shipping website for approved institute list. (Disclaimer: It is very difficult to gauge the motive of even an approved RPSL agency or agent which may cheat candidates for sake of easy money. After having passed the test they have asked us to pay INR 6,00,000/- which include the pre-sea training cost and also a job guarantee. I got offer form golfsr but before interview asking about the online medical and for that need to pay 50 euro so kindly may I know this scam or real. They are demanding money for placement which is against the DG shipping rules. My brother has joined in a shipping company via a genuine RPSL lisence holder agent. Cruise ship, Shipyard & Cargo vessel. I dont know anything of this service based company. @Nani123: I have always stick to the same answer- If the company is not RPSL or if they are demanding money for onboard training, better avoid them as it is illegal as per DG shipping to demand money for ship training. Here's a guide on online dating…, Many people have been asking us about a potential Certnix OCBwatch Scam. So this friend please be all careful anyway first incident never make second time. FRIEND NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY I.E, THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU THE JOBs. This list of freight ship companies is arranged by country. NEFT. Experience Certificate List of Scamming Websites: Add Your Experience. Shipping Scam - Scammers created the website Transcargoshippinglogistics.com as part of a Fraud. They take your money but don’t send you the products you paid for!”, said Ellen in a message to Scam Detector. And training fees of 27k sir , The company was also banned from North Carolina and ordered to refund its customers. Below the job procedure is submitted. Final Stage – When your work visa along with all other required You can report the same to DG shipping for further action. I am in contact with one “Horizon Offshore ” for a Roustabout job in offshore drilling . Know the red flags. If they do not have an RPSL number, it is strongly advised to avoid such companies. Hello sir, Hi sir, i got call letter from Rudraksh marine services. It’s real or fake? Shipping Australia Limited has reported that shipping companies are continuing to be targeted in fake website scams. You might also fall victim to a case of identity theft. There are sponsorship exams from different companies. Warn your family and friends about this list of scamming websites by sharing this article using the buttons provided. No company asks for bank statement as there are other better documents available for nationality and residential proof. Then…ask for..submiting 1 lakh 85 thousand..as a tranning fees and he ask after 6 months traning they gived job…to me…is..it fraud…or..not…plz…answer.. IMTA plot no. Click here to see how this extended car…, How To Report Scam Emails: Must-Read Full Guide 2020 If you have ever been the…. @Jatin: Lodge a police complaint and take action against them. According to my scam sources (a.k.a., business owners that have been scammed or nearly scammed), this is how the fake shipping company scam usually works: “We almost got taken. Which day I went for interview that day only they told me to go for medical n they were asking for 5750 of amount of medical so i told them that I don’t have this much amount right now so they ask how much u can pay now for medical I said 2000 I paid there n I did the medical after that they r saying u have to pay 26786 of amount by check or by DD n this amount they r saying it will be refundable after ur ticket n Visa Cumming so what I do I not getting is it genuine or fraud plus give good suggestions. SAY ME ABOUT SOUTHERN ACADEMY OF MARTIME STUDIES (SAMS) IN CHENNAI They have not been authorised by D.G Shipping of INDIA.Their company with all the faculty members and the directors Ankur Sharma and Suman Lata Sharma should be reported to the C.B.I. Back then, the maritime industry was way more isolated from common landlubbers than it is now. @Dan: We are not aware of this company. Hi there, there is a RM Marine service s private ltd. Company located in seawood corner, seawood, near seawood railway station, navi mumbai, maharashtra. I want to do GME course, nd TMC shipping have tie up with some college like AMET, so they will help to take addmission in AMET, and after TMC shipping is providing SPONSORSHIP aftercomplication of GME course. Here’s an example of a fake and fraudulent company with a website: Marble Logistics LLC. Some services may ask you to send the shipping fees to their preferred shipper. LINKED COMPANIES NAMES ARE Namely AL MANZIL LABOUR SERVICES, AL RJM TRADE TEST CENTRE, RJM SHIPPING AND AVIATION addresses for all the above companies are same in MANKURD area and the main company is at chembur as per RSPL number. So what i will do.. RPSL number came frm company or agent… D. G shipping will send first right??? RPSL is a must to trust a manning company in India. Over the years, shipping scam emails have been perfected, so you need to be very careful. THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA…, Hi Everyone, @Ashly: Please check if they are approved by the shipping authority (in India, it is director General of Shipping). @Kumar: They are not in the DG shipping list of Valid RPSL. I just need support, Cross check the approval in shipping authority websites. So, guys beware of this fake agents. But there is 0 response from them. 20, 000 as charges to apply for DIFFERENT FLAG STATE SEAMAN BOOK. Rudrakesh trust instiuation Jaipur rpsl334mum h ya mujhe trainning K liya bula rahi h 1month training and 60000 rupees mag rahi h ya sahi h ya fir farzi h plesae help me. and they told me that I had to give them money for my Visa …sir/ma’am could u please help me out with my statement above.. Sir this company An ardent sailor and a techie, Anish Wankhede has voyaged on a number of ships as a marine engineer officer. Can someone help me to know that RPSL company can recruite from emgineering colleges as they have Recruitment and placement service license. This training centre true or fake ? let me know sir. Thanking you. The shipper will demand for different services or fees depending on the scam that is being run. (Medical Fees Will Reimbursed at your First Salary). @amit Mishra. Please note that the information provided here is just information purpose only. SCAM ALERT. @MOHAMMED AHMED MOHUDDIN: Please update if you went for the interview and what happened. We have been receiving a lot of emails lately regarding such fraudulent cases in the industry and we think creating awareness about the subject is the best way to address the problem. As per DG shipping, no such practice should be undertaken by them. Online shopping has been skyrocketing year after year thanks to the wide range of products and conveniences it offers. Yellow Fever Vaccination Free By the Company) Contract Duration is: 2 Yrs Just because a shipping company offers a lower quote than the standard shipping rates, doesn’t mean they’re a good option for you. Please be careful when joining a ship from them as they can send you to a tugboat, or a ship which is abandoned by its owner. And they said for the seat reservation you have to submit 50000. AVOID. @Naresh: Never heard about this company before. SIr, I’m having 5+Years of experience in QA/QC in the field of CIVIL Engineering .. albacore has shortlisted my resume and asking me to come for interview at mumbai .As they say .. vacancy for my post in Ship yard .. After successful interview ..i’m Supposed to pay to Rs.6000/- for medical test..How can i trust.Whether this is fake? Sir please tell me about the offshore shipping academy ..IInd Floor, Verma Complex Bye Pass Road Near Bhagwan Takies, Opposite OMAXE Mall, Kaushalpura, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005 I ask his rpsl number. Greenvale, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Don’t fall for it. @Ashokan: If they have RPSL number, you can proceed with them only if they do not demand any money from you. They have demanded an amount of INR30000/- as a medical test. So sir will it be gud to pay them . Globaltransportandcourierservices.com is part of ... Scam - Ddexpressdelivery.com is a Online Scam not a real company. In this article we'll show you how it works and…, How to tell if someone is scamming you online? We have received so many online shopping fraud complaints in the last few weeks that we decided to publish this page for public awareness and consumer protection.You can add your bad experience – if you have one – in the Comments section below and contribute to the list of scamming websites we are collecting in 2020. As per DG shipping an approved agent/ manning company should not charge any thing from the candidate for placing them onboard ship. Seems to good to be true. Their CURRENT ACCOUNT NO. My husband had applied 6 months back for which they charged fees of 20000 + 5000 done for medical and since then they are only verifying the documents. @Akash: As of now, We do not have any review for them. Please help me if this job offer is worth to take it as they are paying me a good salary. What they said is they are an admission center and they have tie ups with 5-6 institutes and will give 1yr training in reputed institutes like ims Goa They will build websites to sell everything from: This is just a small selection of items being sold by scammers. Please help me in this matter. Their total fleet consists of 480 container vessels including the 4 largest container ships in the world, each of which can handle over 19,000 twenty-foot containers. The first thing you need to check if they are approved by DG shipping. Unions, MMD, Dg and all seafarers have to come together to abolish this malpractice . The scammer will then invent an issue which will detain the shipment. Sir tell me about an line shipping company whose rpsl number is 424, @Deepak: You can check if they have a valid RPSL here: http://www.dgshipping.gov.in/Content/RPSAgencies.aspx. I am deck cadet having experience of 7 months, jobless since 1 and half years. MUM-424 registered on DG-Shipping site link you gave on. This information will definitely help fellow seaman. anish sir. Also, asking money for placement is itself suspicious. In such cases, never pay money in advance and understand what kind of company and ship you are going for. Please keep all these points in mind before making a decision. Most importantly, pay attention to what other customers are saying about them. Can you please give some idea for join a good and dg approved company.bcoz no placement in my clg.

Sheriff John Mcginness Biography, The Federal National Mortgage Association (fannie Mae) Quizlet, Organizational Behavior Summary, Pali Canon Pronunciation, Derek Taylor Stevie Nicks, Marlin Model 43 For Sale, Bernedoodle Breeders Nc, Mctucker Ponds Fishing Report, Ark Wyvern Egg Temperature, Kahoot Smasher Alternative,