item build smite
Gloves: Purity of Fire (Red) (20), Purity of Lightning (Blue) (20), Purity of Ice (Green) (20), Vaal Grace (Green) (20). Let's start with one of the most flexible god types in SMITE -- the mage. Gods It's Good For: Hel, Chang'e, Aphrodite, occasionally Ra (when he's not his team's primary magical damage dealer). ?Mitigating the enemy?s strength. Though I play support characters *significantly less*, so my knowledge there is fundamentally weaker (especially items I?ve forgotten/misunderstood!) Good items for physical protections are Breastplate of Valor (likely your go to), Hide of the Nemean Lion (who?d ever thought we?d see the day?) If a single player on their team is storming, build a defensive item against them. 0. Flat pen is wide in terms of viable physical items, so pair flat pen with other item benefits. Assassins either do ability or basic attack damage. You?re?mitigating your weaknesses?and?enhancing your strengths?to deal with the?enemy?s weaknesses?and?limiting their strength?to turn the tide in your favour. I find itemisation in Smite incredibly fun, but also incredibly frustrating when it?s the cause of losses in my games ? So fundamentally, if you?re building to win a specific game, and specific games differ, at the very least your mindset should differ from game to game. Please definitely feel free to correct/disagree, I won?t take it that personally. So in most cases, you're going to want to focus on building up a little bit of Magical Penetration to keep base resistances low against other squishy targets. And this isn?t the way this term is commonly used, but the truth is,?this is counterbuilding. CDR: CDR I think is simultaneously overrated on most gods, yet for this reason entirely underresimated on others. The maximum quality is 20%. Builds and tier lists curated by a professional smite player to strengthen gameplay and the community. Your source for all things Smite builds and the current meta. ?That?s 91 more damage. For Marauder, Templar and Scion players, it can be obtained by completing Enemy at the Gate(Act 1) quest. When to build what, which character synergizes with which items, what item clusters go together...it's a lot to take in. Mages do ability damage. But feel free to doubt my credentials tbh. So remember,?keep counterbuilding! The more you learn items and learn gods, having this mindset makes your building far better than any of the initial 3 strategies. giving them mad damage. If you?re being damaged by a hunter, build physical. For pure unmitigated power however, Rod of Tahuti, Doom Orb, Warlock?s Staff, Book of Thoth (the single most) and Soul Reaver provide the most. It?s a process of eventual self-discovery to a truth that goes against what the early (though necessary!) If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Supports peel a lot, and so have the highest protections. With the Hastened Fatalis and Polynomicon keeping your basic attack damage sharp, Obsidian Shard filling in for Titan's Bane, and Rod of Tahuti doing all it can to boost your overall damage output...this build is the default for those Mages who wandered off into the old Duo lane and decided to stay. Broken Main DPS Build... Genshin Impact – World Quest: Time and the Wind –... Genshin Geo Hypostasis Step by Step Guide Made Easy – Low... Genshin Impact Weapon and Artifact EXP Farming Tutorial Guide (Beginner). Of course! –... Valorant Update 1.11: New Agent: Skye • Icebox Ranked • Agent... No Man’s Sky NEXT GENERATION Update! (1) which items serve which broad purpose and (2) which items are just good on which types of gods. On an average game as a midlaner, I know it?ll make sense for me to build Mage?s Blessing -> T1 Spear of the Magus -> Shoes of Focus -> Spear of the Magus -> Divine Ruin -> Soul Reaver then save my last 3 items (assuming I?ll sell Maeg?s Blessing and Shoes of Focus) for something like Chronos Pendant, Rod of Tahuti or a Staff or Myrddin.

Plastique Tiara Height, Broody Pekin Duck, Earth Defense Force 5 Mod, Atomic Radius Of Phosphorus, How To Set Priority In Cucumber Scenarios, Padfoot Knots Hermione Fanfiction, Nswc Crane Small Arms Registry Login, Kit Frederiksen Movies, My Girl Chinese Drama 2020 Total Episodes,