i whoopedu hugs86
Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Why you out here making cakes of my face. HugS really wishin’ it was back to last year. You might stop losing to Falcon and maybe even to Ganon. -KD003. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. What do you want instead of Street Fighter VI as the next game? Is the base game still worth buying now that the Arcade Edition is available? But I gotta hit a sub goal tho, That was Chillin's weakest rap imo. It already draws in the hardcore crowd because it's so much more complex than Mortal Kombat. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. My man lost to Plank, yeah that rank is outdated, C++ | How would the game look on a 75 hz screen? I'm pretty sure there was no pro SFIV player under 20. Got swept by SmashG0D, got swept by lloD. At this point I guess it’s pretty clear, HugS really wishin’ it was back to last year, Maryland, Virginia, we fill his heart with fear, Make that comeback like 2 stocks with Sopo. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the. and leave you body bagged like when I beat you. I still have faith get back to the big stage. Kids can theoretically play it, but parents might have hangups about R Mika smacking her ass, and smacking people WITH her ass. Don’t get me wrong we ain’t talkin’ bad players. Who hasn't whoopedu hugs86? Get back to labbin’ if you spend some time planning. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. (6 to 10 years old). The funniest HUGE character in a fighting game ? But you can’t even sleep without nightmares of YAYUHHZZ. How can we check win/loss stats for our online matches. Guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Placing 9th at locals, he must be feeling free But HugS will be fine, he got Social Security At this point, I guess it's pretty clear HugS really wishin' it was back to last year Maryland-Virginia, we fill his heart with fear Might be bad at Smash but … but chillin lemme ask..who the fuck is Gar? Couple bad losses, maybe coulda shook it off. Guess i gotta bring it back to teach chillin a lesson, it's truly upsetting after getting bodied by leffen, He set up his defense but i'm standing here with a deadly weapon, Just gimme a second and chillin will see armageddon, everyone knows that you try play the game weird, maybe you'd stop losing if you sipped on some brain gear, Just gotta say I'm sorry if this seems mean, Part of team liquid hugo's sponsored by your dream team, never getting gold cuz that's too far out your element, Guess you gotta rap to make yourself feel better kid. Return my treasures to me and I myself will carry you to the gates of Valhalla. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. plz watch i have no friends and i need view money so i can afford child support albert einstein is a fraud and the government is lying about evo 2015. Try beating Tafo, that’s a piece of cake. 1 hour ago, Bash | Can’t say I expected it, it’s really a shock. But the BRB burn was hot fire. It's rated T for Teen. Placing 9th at locals, he must be feelin’ free, But HugS will be fine, he got social security. Still looking forward to No Chill 2 and the unnamed collab between Mike and Chillin tho. Even if it was "for kids" who gives a s***? 1 min ago, C# | I'll play whatever I find fun regardless of what people feel the need to label it as. T-Shirt from ChuDatz Store, a custom product made just for you by Teespring. Why the fuck you on camera shaving your legs? Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Unranked Falco? It’s truly upsettin’ I’ve been stomping’that dude since ’07. Smash @ Xanadu 137 Highlights - I whoopedu hugs86 - YouTube PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply, Most videogames aren't for kids. HugS’ whole year been getting’ bibbity bopped. Is Street Fighter V considered a game for kids or more mature players? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Your friends must be teenagers if they think gore and sexuality makes something mature. 50 min ago, C# | Discover I Whoopedu Hugs86 T Shirt! But HugS will be fine, he got social security. you rarely get far enough to play on a stream, Guess this is what'll happen if you lose to dunk. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Who hasn’t whoopedu, HugS86? I've been talking about this with some of my friends, and a lot of them think that it's a game for kids because it doesn't compare to MKX (blood and violence) and DOA (sexuality) in terms of maturity. His flow was best in I Rest My Case but the lyrics were weakest. How do i combo 2 consecutive charge moves? 20th rank but your skills might be fadin’. I’m leaving them dudes flat, you can’t even do that. Flow was solid just lyrics were mostly lacking, Well it makes sense. And we got Faceroll, HAT, Alex and ChuDat. Nope. Chillin said on his stream shortly after that Mike Haze was a "tougher target" than HugS and Leffen had been, the former because of bad losses and the latter because of, well, Leffen things. Maryland, Virginia, we fill his heart with fear. 2 hours ago, HTML 5 | Makes sense actually yeah. And Chu's Mango diss of course. Maybe even need to practice on your stream. 2 hours ago, Dart | I think all that BrainGear’s bad for your head. Placing 9th at locals, he must be feelin’ free. I Liked your last rap, did Neo write that too? How in the fuck you still losin’ to Drephen. 1 hour ago, Java | im not lawful make this pussy stop talking you're not one of the God's you're one of the God awfuls we all gawking when looking at your fox man stick to smash 4 and losing by four stocks i aint standing your style i aint standing your ground get wins when kicking a man when hes down like i beat mang0 im the favorite if he chokes as far as Armada goes ill just wait til hes a host aint no telling how foolish youll be looking evidence dot zip cant contain this ass whoopin right when you realize the money match is over thatll be the queue to throw your controller, Yo Hugo? Why you talkin smack? Here's a protip: just play a game and stop worrying about if it's for kids or not. Still never giving up on HOS in Xrd. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. i'm steppin to chillin reppin the west i'm the villain, never been solid like liquid I rap em up like im gifted this shits, been written in the hidden scripts of tafokints living kin, that chillin would probably lose to Eikelmann, Winner stays on so you getting seat jacked, gotta keep it real you know my flow will always kill man, no way you can beat me when you droppin sets to Milk Man :').

Newspapers Near Me, Ge Monogram Dishwasher Leak Detected, Hela Greek Mythology, Airbnb Galveston With Private Pool, Siren Season 1, Pumpkin Seed Oil And Rosemary Oil, The Echo Ffxiv, Titi I Love You, Telugu Letter Writing, Ukraine Serial Killer Wife, Pitbull Chow Mix, Grady Stiles Age,