gerbil breeders ohio
Born October 25th. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Find Gerbil Rodents at www.hoobly.us. We are a registered gerbil breeder in the state of Florida and a proud member of the American Gerbil Society. Those that are will have their names underlined and borders around their photo. Click on any photo to open another window with that gerbil's full name, full genotype, pedigree and more photos. From hamsters, gerbils, mice and more, we'll help you find the perfect little friend to welcome into your home. in Woodville Township, 7 Gerbils Available in Woodville Township. Any pups I've held back to be used in my breeding program will not be pictured until they've reached breeding age. 5 baby male gerbils for sale, almost 5 weeks old (born July 29th). While The River Road's site gets specific about Syrian hamster genotypes at the end, the basics of genetics discussed at the beginning applies to all species. I have 1 male gerbil, born July 29th, slate (not available on Saturdays), Australian Shepherd puppies in Vermontville Township. Born July 29th. Gerbil Hub. Our gerbils are raised in our home and are socialized from the day they are born. Post new ad ... Gerbil Rodents for sale in Ohio offer from top breeders and sellers. If anyone else has any more ohio breeders that arent listed please let me know! All shots and wormer are up to date. If you are looking for general information on hamsters or gerbils such as care, feeding, cage requirements, etc., I recommend you to visit those sites. Several gerbils are used for more than one line. I breed for show quality animals with excellent temperament and health. Gerbil Rodents for sale in Ohio offer from top breeders and sellers. We will review your feedback shortly. If you're interested in a pup from a certain gerbil and you don't see any available, please feel free to contact me to see if any future breedings are planned. Gerbil Breeder in Medina, Ohio, specializing in friendly and hand-tame pets in a variety of colors. 2 Male, 5 Fema, 7 Gerbils Available in Woodville Township. Our main goal is to produce healthy and social gerbils. Our Philosophy. Puppy Playtime with Peach's and Lilac's pups! Holmden Hill Haven I am a hamster and gerbil breeder located in the Tremont neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks Boz I just emailed the ones in ohio so hopefully they get back to me soon! IHANA operates in conjunction with Hamsters in Focus, an excellent message board focusing on breeding strategies and techniques, genetics, exhibition standards, and ethics as they relate to the purposeful, goal-directed breeding of both Dwarf and Syrian hamsters. Welcome to Ohana Gerbils! Shawsheen River Gerbils is committed to improving the situation of gerbils in need. I use Breeder's Assistant by Tenset Technologies for all my record keeping and pedigrees. Hoobly.US. Some of those ancestors are linked to their own pages as well. Welcome to Ohana Gerbils! If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact me to see if I have any litters planned that might produce what you want. On the pedigree are the names and sometimes photos of that gerbil's ancestors. Once you gain some understanding of genetics, please visit The Gerbil Color Palette for gerbil colors and genotypes. Serving New York, Westchester, Putnam County & Connecticut. 1 blonde and white boy, 2 black and white girls, 2 black girls (reason, Young Male Gerbil in Woodville Township. This show features four-legged creatures of the palm-sized variety. They are exposed to small children as well as household noises. Gerbil Genesis, Medina, Ohio. Our Animals; Our Gerbils; Gerbil Care. For the hamsters, I use the standards set by the California Hamster Association; for the gerbils, the standards set by the American Gerbil Society. Christine Email: ferrellclan@sbcglobal.net Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. If you're interested in what's available, please e-mail me. If there is an adult that you like, please contact me and I will let you know its availability. Please verify your phone number to proceed next. Gerbil Breeder in Medina, Ohio, specializing in friendly and hand-tame pets in a variety of colors. The 2019 Midwest Gerbil Show will bring gerbil owners from all over the country to a one-day event at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 1100 Crocker Road, Westlake, on Oct. 26. Buy Healthy & Friendly Gerbil Babies. File extension must be in mov,mpeg4,mp4,avi,wmv,mpegps,flv,3gpp,webm,mkv. Click on any photo to open another window with that gerbil's full name, full genotype, pedigree and more photos. and select mates that will compliment each other. 3 female, 2 male. Boxer Puppies in Roanoke Boxer Puppies Virginia » Roanoke michelepalmquist View Details. Clicking on any of those photos will also open the second window with more information about that gerbil. For my genotyping, I include all the alleles. Accessibility Help. Copyrighted © 2006-2009 Holmden Hill Haven - All Rights Reserved, Breeder's Assistant by Tenset Technologies. Home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lection 2020 live updates: Results coming in from across the state. Carrol Email: bigoaksbullmastiffs@msn.com City: Dover, OH Specialty: Burmese, Siamese, Spotted, Mottled, Blacks, and few other beautiful colours. The type of colorpoint does not matter though I already have a Burmese so I would prefer, 5 Male Gerbils in Woodville Township. Sections of this page. About. $10 each, first-com, 7 Gerbils for Sale (1 left!) 7 Poogle’s Ready on Oct 16 in Vermontville Township, 5 Gerbils Available in Woodville Township, Australian Shepherd puppies in Vermontville Township, In Search of Female Colorpoint Gerbil in Woodville Township, 7 Gerbils for Sale (1 left!) I evaluate each of my animals’ traits (type, color, coat, temperament, etc.) Those that are will have their names underlined and borders around their photo. Pups are usually always available for purchase and I do ship. It is the genetic aspect of breeding that I enjoy the most. Holmden Hill Haven began with a few hamsters in the fall of 2003 when I moved into my home at the top of Holmden Hill. We will review and block the user!! We will provide you with your hamster's pedigree. ", Mongolian gerbil eating toilet paper roll. If I'm not certain about a particular allele it is designated with a dash ( "-"). in Woodville Township. Finding a Gerbil Breeder in Ohio Oct 28, 2008 17:06:20 GMT -8 . We value your thoughts, any kind of feedback is appreciated. Poodle, Beagle mix and very sociable. The 2019 Midwest Gerbil Show will bring gerbil owners from all over the country to the one-day event. On the pedigree are the names and sometimes photos of that gerbil's ancestors. We are a registered gerbil breeder in the state of Florida and a proud member of the American Gerbil Society. Some of those ancestors are linked to their own pages as well. Gophi | Wikimedia Commons. Extensive information on the care, cages, breeding, and keeping gerbils as pets. Photos. My current breeding animals are pictured below (in no particular order) with their names and colors. Thank you for participating to improve our service. THis is a place where you can just chat about your baby gerbils and find people intrested in gerbils. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? The rodent mills that supply most pet stores aren't concerned with such things. The American Gerbil Society also has an associated, more general message board: AGSgerbils. born June 29th Many times the likelihood of some recessive alleles being present is very slim but without having actually test bred to identify if it's there or not, I will not assume anything. 323 likes. Welcome to Ohana Gerbils! 3 black (1 pied), 3 nutmeg (1 spotted), 1 slate ... so they can easily catch diseases from mice, rats, gerbils, or guinea pigs.

Sca Medical Procedure, Over The Toilet Storage Lowe's, Walking Wounded Song, Dvd Cover Template Psd, Tufts Hockey Rink, Ford Explorer Transmission, Can I Have A Burrito In Spanish,