ella bright instagram
Ella Bright plays Darrell Rivers in Malory Towers. Ella Bright Is A Member Of . Ella Bright said she sees Darrell as a modern character and “quite a feminist role model”, which was “a good message for young children, especially young girls”. I have made lifelong friends and have learned so much. 12 Year Olds. I think it was trying a different breakfast yesterday that left me…” • See 337 photos and videos on their profile. View the profiles of people named Ella Bright. Born on November 27 #39. Tell us about your character. Hopefully they will watch the show and can relate to the characters and what they are going through. Ella Bright, a student at South Hampstead High School, is playing Darrell Rivers in the BBC’s modern adaptation of the Enid Blyton classic. The story also features Darrell’s fellow students Alicia and Betty who play jokes and tricks during classes, spoilt Gwendoline Mary Lacey, timid Mary Lou and loyal Sally. I felt a bit pressured to create a character that people would be happy with - apart from that pressure, it was so incredible! Do you think those themes are relevant for girls/young people today and why?I think these are things that every young girl will probably experience growing up (the ups and the downs). Ella Bright Popularity . Ella’s Bright Line Journey shared a photo on Instagram: “Breakfast 1/23/2018: The usual. TV Actresses. Inspired by the headteacher Miss Grayling’s welcoming words, Darrell vows to become one of Malory Tower’s success stories. Ella Bright, currently in Year 8 at SHHS, stars as 12-year-old Darrell Rivers, the main character in Enid Blyton’s classic boarding-school adventure stories. She has a big heart and always tries to do the right thing. 5,754 Followers, 327 Following, 95 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from e l l a (@ellabright_official) How did you feel when you got the part?When I found out that I got the part, my mum gave me a gift and when I opened it, it was the first Malory Towers book. Ella Bright, a student at South Hampstead High School, is playing Darrell Rivers in the BBC’s modern adaptation of the Enid Blyton classic. Honourable Julia Montague MP, Rory Haines and Sohrab Noshirvani (Creators & Writers), Nicolas Brown and Julie Pastor (Executive Producers), Part one: November - December 2018 (1918-36), Part two: February - March 2019 (1936-53), Part four: June - July 2019 (1980s-Present), Classic comedy and drama from the Radio 4 Archives, An interview with Michael Gunton, Executive Producer, An interview with Rupert Barrington, Series Producer, Filming from the Savannah to the South Pole…, Interview with Matthew Rhys (Billy Winters), Interview with Allan Cubitt (Writer and Director), Interview with Simon Harper, Executive Producer of Holby City and Casualty, Holby City: 20 years, 20 facts and figures, An interview with Gemma Arterton (Clover), An interview with Freddie Fox (Captain Holly), James Prichard (CEO and Chairman of Agatha Christie Limited and Great-Grandson of Agatha Christie), Damien Timmer (Executive Producer - Mammoth Screen), Sarah Phelps (Writer and Executive Producer), About Agatha Christie and The ABC Murders, Entertainers presented by Kathleen Turner, Don Warrington (Commissioner Selwyn Patterson), BBC reveals new coming-of-age programming, Adrian Dunbar (Superintendent Ted Hastings), RuPaul and BBC Three ru-veal the first ever line-up for RuPaul’s Drag Race UK, Frank Tallis (Author of the Liebermann novels), Maria Fernandez-Ache (Palma Police Chief, Ines Villegas), Ben Donald (Executive producer and founder of Cosmopolitan Pictures), Sarah Brown (Executive Producer, STV Productions), Charlotte Riley (Lottie/The Spirit of Christmas Present), Michael McKean (Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell), Neil Gaiman (Writer & Executive Producer), Douglas Mackinnon (Director & Executive Producer), The Greatest Dancer 2: Live Challenge Shows, Interview with Trieve Blackwood-Cambridge. There were some scenes where the director would ask Ashley to improvise some lines to make us laugh and it would make everyone on set practically cry with laughter. I feel sorry for her because when she tries to build friendships her insecurities make her act out and push people away. Ella stars as Darrell Rivers, in the BBC television series, Malory Towers. What was it like playing such an iconic role?The great thing about reading a book is that you can imagine the character in your own mind, so I felt a bit pressured to create a character that people would be happy with. It was a long audition process, so it was amazing to finally hear the news. TV Actress. 131 Followers, 322 Following, 3 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from n o t e l l a (@ellabright_____) All episodes are currently screening in the BBCs iPlayer here, Download our brochure to discover more about the GDST, 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH Telephone: +44 (0)20 7393 6666, The Girls' Day School Trust is a limited company registered in England (company number 6400 and registered charity number 306983). Malory Towers is available to watch on the BBC iPlayer now. In 2018, Ella Bright completed filming her first feature film playing the role of Bridgette in "Holmes and Watson," a film by Columbia Pictures with Will Ferrell and John C Reilly. My family didn’t grow up reading Enid Blyton but, since I got the role, everyone (including my grandparents) have read the entire series. Were you a fan of Enid Blyton before and what do you like about her books?My whole family are huge fans of the books. But as she gets stuck into school life, things don’t go according to plan as her hot temper gets her into trouble more than once. Did you have a similar bond to the characters?All of my cast mates are absolutely incredible, and I feel grateful that I can call them my best friends. Darrell begins to feel sorry for Gwen and starts to realise that Gwen’s actions come from her insecurities rather than pure meanness. If you were having a real-life midnight feast, what food would you insist on having?Definitely stroop waffles, candy floss, sweets. 260 Followers, 43 Following, 35 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@ellabright6) It will also air on CBBC from Monday 6 April at 5.30 pm. Jenna Davis. First Name Ella. Meanwhile, Suits and Heartland actress Jennifer Wigmore plays the role of Malory Towers headteacher Miss Grayling. Through Blyton’s series of stories, readers follow the students as they make their way through school and face a range of challenges, achievements and disappointments.

No Mor Problems Gallon, Best Garden Pump, Rheem Air Conditioner Permanent Filter, Atlas Chemical Corp Giant Destroyer, Coastal Strawberry Seeds, You Got It You You You Got It Tiktok Song, Kapatagan, Digos Itinerary, Can I Have A Burrito In Spanish, Simpson Msh3125 Lowes,