dj cuppy mother
A new video sighted online shows DJ Cuppy taking her mother on a ride for the first time in the Ferrari bought for her. During the tour, she came across white lions and had the opportunity to see their cubs. Nigerians DJ Cuppy and sister Temi have teased their mother on social media for using the wrong emoji. DJ Cuppy shared the video with the caption, Sharing the video the disc jockey captioned it; “Took Mama Cups for her first ride in my Ferrari today! Bobrisky Arrested Again By Police In Lekki (See Video). Nigeria's First Rated Legit Entertainment Portal. The trio of Tolani, Ifeoluwa and Temi all recently got a Ferrari luxurious car gift from their dad Femi Otedola. ( CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!! DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her F***k You The Nigerian Disc jockey, DJ Cuppy shared her conversation with her mother where her mother sent her a smiley that she probably didn't know the significance. The mom who actually has no clue of the meaning of the emoji used it as a reply to her daughter’s comment. READ ALSO: Apparently Not Only Fella And Yaa Jackson Copy Others – … to make her visit more memorable, the owner named a little lion cub “Cuppy” after her. Recently, perhaps yesterday evening, Nigera's popular crossdresser, Idris Okuneye AKA Bobrisky has allegedly been arrested and is pre... Click here for more and things you need to know about Gospel Music "Akamdinelu,' it is an Igbo word meaning “My hands are lifte... Disc Jockey, Dj Cuppy is about to be the mother to a living being in Dubai. Isn’t this mama Nana Otedola truly SEXY & HOT at 49? DJ Cuppy shared the video with the caption, “Took Mama Cups for her first ride in my Ferrari today! The mom who actually has no clue of the meaning of the emoji used it as a reply to her daughter’s comment. It seems the video that surfaced online of Burna Boy’s arrest alongside his dad on Sunday morning is not true . Nigerians DJ Cuppy and sister Temi have teased their mother on social media for using the wrong emoji. TSB News showcases anything trendy and informative like cutting edge News, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Gist etc, Mum prays over pen for daughter's WAEC exam, YouTube Video UCoiokrDpiiHKb9aeSUzAQZw_en4rkRSTz18, You cannot tell God's people how long they can spend in church - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, YouTube Video UCoiokrDpiiHKb9aeSUzAQZw_gstS47Rd800, Governor Sanwo-Olu Wants To Meet The Boy In The Viral “Mummy Calm Down“ Video, YouTube Video UCoiokrDpiiHKb9aeSUzAQZw_XFltRwPgK9E, Bobrisky Reveals Two Things He Can Never Do In His Entire Life, Weeknd and Roddy Ricch top 2020 #AMAs nomination (Full list), ‘Baby Shark’ becomes the most-watched YouTube video of all times, Northern filmmakers suspends actress Rahama Sadau over her backless dress photos, “I’m currently in a place of healing, I cry when I need to” – Davido’s fiancee, Chioma, Your earwax could reveal how stressed or depressed you are – Study, Melania looks sensational in $4,500 chain-print Gucci dress as she votes in Florida, “I had expectations that by this time I will be posting pregnancy pictures” – Toke Makinwa says as she turns 36, Lady Disguises To Look Like #BBNaija Star, Ozo (Photos), Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Tinubu Alleged To Have Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu’s Orders, Leaked Whatsapp Chat of Lil Frosh Pleading After Beating Up Girlfriend, Lagos State Govt condemns looting of Maza Maza warehouse, says distribution of COVID-19 palliatives was halted due to #EndSARS protest, See how Lagos CP was compelled by #EndSARS protesters to trek for 10 KM to visit Ojah Bee’s assaulted mother in Okota, “If Buhari does not address us today, then it’s safe to say we don’t have a President” – DJ Neptune, DJ Switch has caused a lot of destructions and must be prosecuted for Lekki shooting – Journalist Gbolahan Macjob, Hot Mum: Actress Mide Martins Stuns In New Photos. The bubbly DJ and daughter of billionaire, managed to get her mother in the mood to strike a hip hop pose which turned out to make their picture a dope one. READ ALSO: Apparently Not Only Fella And Yaa Jackson Copy Others – Cardi B Spotted Rocking An Outfit Allegedly Copied From Mercy Eke – Photos. She took to her Instagram page to share a video of herself feeding little, Post Comments Popular Dj and a billionaire Daughter, Dj Cuppy took to instagram to celebrate her mother, Nana Otedola on her birthday.

Who Killed Takaya, Down Periscope Sonar Quotes, Dennis Lotis Death, Randy Cordray Net Worth, Fraser Flat Campground, Digital Thermostat For Fridge, Mayan Calendar Birthday Decoder, Top 20 Twitch Streamers, Republic Of Doyle, Amazon Method 2020, Silverball Museum Coupon Nj,