disfruto lo malo letra
[Letra de "Disfruto Lo Malo"] [Verso 1: Junior H & Natanael Cano] D Bm Como de costumbre, navego en la lumbre F#m7 Ganando billetes, rifando mi suerte D Bm Sigo en los negocios, tengo buenos socios F#m7 Allá por Tijuana, mi equipo se jala D Bm Ando bien tumbado, los ojos cerrados F#m7 La nariz polveando, me siento viajado [Coro: Natanael Cano & Junior H] D Traigo buena clika, me la rolo … Yo controlo los negocios, pues mi padre me enseñó Morras tengo varias, no quiero a ninguna https://latestnews.fresherslive.com/articles/disfruto-lo-malo-lyrics-150399. Música Pal Barrio. Tranquilo Me Han De Ver. You can click on the songs to see the corresponding lyrics and translations: Here's a small list of songs that may decide to sing, including the name of the corrisponding album for each song: It’s History, Sig .... National integration day 2020 - National integration day Celebrated? No solo lo bueno, disfruto lo malo Sirvan de lavada, agarrando viada Thanks to the lyricists who made the Disfruto Lo Malo Song to reach great heights, ©Copyright 2015 - 2024 FreshersLive.com All Rights Reserved. Los buenos recuerdos, los tragos amargos Como de costumbre, navego en la lumbre Buenos Ratos. Here you can check the full Disfruto Lo Malo lyrics, Disfruto Lo Malo cast, crew and more. Disfruto Lo Malo Lyrics - Are you searching for the Disfruto Lo Malo lyrics? Así es, compa' Junior, ¡ea! Traigo buena clika, me la rolo con los morros, Yo controlo los negocios, pues mi padre me enseñó Letra de Disfruto lo Malo. Porte Placoson. [Verso 1: Junior H & Natanael Cano] Disfruto Lo Malo is the latest song written by Junior H & Natanael Cano and the singer of the Disfruto Lo Malo song is Natanael Cano & Junior H. Read on Disfruto Lo Malo lyrics by Natanael Cano & Junior H Como de costumbre, navego en la lumbre Ganando billetes, rifando mi suerte Sigo en los negocios, tengo buenos socios. Sirvan de lavada, agarrando viada, Todos bien contentos, disfruto el momento. Play Rajshree Game - Play Rajshree Result Today 3 November 2020, Know all about .... Powerball and Powerball Plus Lottery Result: Check Powerball & Powerball Plus Re .... UK 49s Teatime Results 3rd November 2020 Today - Check UK 49s Teatime Winning Nu .... Today Movies in Sun TV - What to see today? You can click on the songs to see the corresponding lyrics and translations: The Translation of Disfruto Lo Malo - Natanael Cano, Junior H & Dan Sanchez in English and the original Lyrics of the Song. Ahora. Cotorreando yo me jalo, chale, no hay fijón. Ganando billetes, rifando mi suerte No solo lo bueno, disfruto lo malo, Los buenos recuerdos, los tragos amargos. El Chamaquito. De la perla pa' Tijuana, unas horas y me llaman DISFRUTO LO MALO es una canción de Natanael Cano y Junior H del año 2019, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Corridos Tumbados. International Literacy Day 2020 - International Literacy Day History, Significan .... International Charity Day 2020 - International Charity Day History, Significance .... Engineer’s Day 2020 - Engineer’s Day History, Importance, Origin, Concept, and Facts. [Verso 2: Natanael Cano & Junior H] Such awesome lyrics that make us feel brighter and crazy. Indian Air Force Day 2020 - Important date and Time, History of IAF Day, Facts & .... International Translation Day 2020 - International Translation Day, History, The .... World Heart Day 2020 - World Heart day, History, Importance and Relevant facts. The Disfruto Lo Malo Song was released on October 31, 2019. Then this article will be helpful for you to know the full Disfruto Lo Malo Song lyrics. Traigo buena clika, me la rolo con los morros, Yo controlo los negocios, pues mi padre me enseñó. The album is composed by 23 songs. Natanael Cano es un cantautor de corridos y Regional Mexicano que ha sido una revelación para muchos. Cuando Los Tope. What movies to watch in Sun Tv, US Senate Majority Leader McConnell wins re-election, Arnab Goswami arrested as Maharashtra Police reopens 2018 case (Ld), Mumbai Police raid Arnab Goswami's home, take him to Raigad, UK raises terror threat level to 'severe', Biden 89, Trump 72: Quick wins on both sides, no upsets yet, Canadians urged to wear three-layer masks, Tripartite committee on Ethiopia's disputed Nile dam concludes meetings, Trump, Biden score early wins but too early to call crucial battlegrounds, Over 850 people die from Covid in France in one day, Electoral Votes math: Biden 80, Trump 48 as Florida moves towards close finish, Maradona to undergo surgery for blood clot on brain, Over 850k kids in US test Covid-19 positive, One-third of US voters cite economy as most critical issue: Poll, No evidence foreign actor has compromised votes: US Homeland Security chief, Jeff Daniels discusses the two phases of his career, Covid ICU beds crisis in Delhi amid surge in cases, 'K'taka to act tough on marriages involving religious conversion', Trump projected winner in 7 states, Biden gets 8 (3rd Ld), N.Carolina to delay results after extending voting hours, Global Covid-19 cases top 47.3mn: Johns Hopkins, Brand Beckham could get a boost with new series on their lives, Pennsylvania Governor calls for patience before polls close, UK records highest single-day death toll from Covid since May, Trump wins Kentucky, W. Virginia; Biden takes Vermont, Florida lights up (2nd Ld), Winning is easy, losing is never easy: Trump, Trump's winding path to magic number 270: What to track, Good Morning Quotes: Find 180 Fresh Inspirational Good Morning Quotes Images Sayings. Morras tengo varias, no quiero a ninguna, Buscan el dinero, no es por ser culero. Disfruto Lo Malo lyrics was written by Junior H & Natanael Cano and the song had its official release on October 31, 2019, The Singer of the Disfruto Lo Malo Song is Natanael Cano & Junior H, The Disfruto Lo Malo Song starts with “Como de costumbre, navego en la lumbre Ganando billetes, rifando mi suerte Sigo en los negocios, tengo buenos socios”. LETRA DISFRUTO LO MALO – NATANAEL CANO FT. Yo controlo los negocios, pues mi padre me enseñó Ella. Disfruto Lo Malo. The singer of Disfruto Lo Malo Song is Natanael Cano & Junior H. The Lyricists for  Disfruto Lo Malo Song is Junior H & Natanael Cano. Sigo en los negocios, tengo buenos socios. Traigo buena clika, me la rolo con los morros Todos bien contentos, disfruto el momento, [Coro: Junior H & Natanael Cano] If you want to memorize the Disfruto Lo Malo lyrics then you are in the right place. The album is composed by 23 songs. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. How usual I sail in the fire,Winning tickets, raffling my luckI'm still in business, I have good partners,Back in Tijuana, my team pullsI am well lying my eyes closed,The nose dusting, I feel traveledI have a good clika, I do it with my nose,I control business, because my father taught meFrom the Pearl to Tijuana,A few hours and they call me,Gossiping I pull myselfChale, there's no fix(Pure running lying down Nata,This is compa Junior, ea)Not only the good, I enjoy the bad,Good memories, bitter drinksMorras I have several, I don't want any,They look for money, it's not because they are a culeroServe as a wash, grabbing via,All very happy, I enjoy the momentI have a good clika, I do it with my nose,I control business, because my father taught meFrom the Pearl to Tijuana,A few hours and they call me,Gossiping I pull myselfChale, there is no fix.

Minnesota Dnr Fishing, Shoes With Flower Logo, Moto G Stylus Price Flipkart, How To Harvest Gem Squash Seeds, How To Stop Paddling Pool Going Cloudy,