death note ryuk quotes
Someone who finds himself with that power is cursed. YOU ARE READING. I thought to myself that someday people will come to realize this as much, and regard it as an act of justice! Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll.. be safe. Don’t be so vain. Once the apple's in my mouth, no one can see it, but while I'm holding it, it looks like it's floating. 26-“I have a mind of a genius and a strong sense of justice.” – Light Yagami, 27-“The human world is a boring place with boring people doing boring things.” – Ryuk, 28-“I’ve wanted to make him taste his own pathetic failure with all my heart.” – Near, 29-“For me and Mello, L has been the only person we adore, and the only person who deserves our respect.” – Near, Chainsaw Man 92 manga spoilers, Raw scans and chapter release date, Black Clover 271 Spoilers, Raw Scans and chapter release date, Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 129 Spoilers, Raw scans and Release date, One Piece chapter 995 Spoilers, Raw scans and release date, Boku no My Hero Academia chapter 290 Spoilers, Bnha 290 Raw, 1-“I am the God placed here to save the weak and create a perfect world. Death Note Quotes General Fiction. Only I could do it. However… It is generally bad luck for a person to be followed by a God of Death.” – Ryuk, 19-“Look around you, and all you will see are people the world would be better off without.”- Light Yagami, 21-“I can’t develop feelings. Someone has to do it, so why not me? You told me that shinigami can't die, so I guess it won't kill you to stop eating apples for a while. "I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. Ryuk Misa Amane Rem Teru Mikami Beyond Birthday Goodbye Sidoh New Reading List. Light Yagami: I thought so. Full of all your favourite Death Note quotes,and if you don't like them,then,I'll let you take a potato chip,and eat it! Anything from the manga, anime and live action movies are fair game. JUSTICE!! Don't you think that's a bit much? Web. 2-“Unless someone makes the first move, nothing will happen.” – Misa Amaneeval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shareitnow_net-box-4','ezslot_2',606,'0','0'])); 3-“There is no heaven or hell. The films primarily c…. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. We truly appreciate your support. Here's our list of the best quotes from Death Note, including some videos of the greatest moments from the series as well.The epic 2006 anime that brought you fan-favorite characters like L, Light, Misa, and Ryuk contains so many awesome monologues, hilarious one-liners, and fantastic dialogue that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Death Note Ryuk Quotes Death Note L Quotes Matt Death Note Quotes Light Death Note Quotes Death Note Quotes Misa Amane Quotes Light Yagami Quotes L Lawliet Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes. Add your favorite line or moment if it's missing! I never told you this, but apples are to me what cigarettes and alcohol are to humans. That's right! Because the world… can’t go on like this. The only one who can create a new world is me.” – Light Yagami, 17-“Careful what you do, cuz “God” is watching your every move. L: "Yes, it would be dark.". Come on! It just happened to fall around here and you just happen to pick it up, and that’s all there is to it.” – Ryuk, 15-“That was worth an academy award, Light.” – Ryuk, 20- “The real evil is the power to kill people. Everyone lies. A purpose given to me! Who doesn't love flashbacks! Ah! Here's our list of the best quotes from Death Note, including some videos of the greatest moments from the series as well. 9-“Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.” – L Lawliet eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shareitnow_net-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',610,'0','0'])); 11-“Only I could do it! 1. I even get withdrawal symptoms. One of the funnier lines from the series, L says this to Misa as a joke on Light's name. I was chosen to renew this rotten world, to bring about true peace – a utopia.” – Light Yagami, 12-“This world is rotten and those who are making it rot deserve to die. That's right! But what happens when I know it all and what should I do, after that, what then?” Misa Amane, 18-“I don’t care if it is fortunate or unfortunate that Light picked up the Death Note. Even so… I’ve been careful not to tell lies that hurt others.” – Light Yagami, 10-“I didn’t choose you. Share. The epic 2006 anime that brought you fan-favorite characters like L, Light, Misa, and Ryuk contains so many awesome monologues, hilarious one-liners, and fantastic dialogue that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Quotes from Death Note. Vote up the quotes you like the most, and vote down any that you think aren't cool or funny. 14-“Learn to treasure your life because unfortunately, it can be taken away from you anytime.” – L Lawliet eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shareitnow_net-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_7',611,'0','0'])); 16-“I understood that killing people was a crime. "But if you [destroy] all the bad people, you will be the only b*stard left.". Ryuk to Light as he thinks long-term with the DN. However, the laws are evidence of the human’s struggle to be righteous.” – Soichiro Yagami. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. There was no other way! I was well aware that killing people is crime in itself! Death is Equal.” – L Lawlieteval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shareitnow_net-banner-1','ezslot_5',607,'0','0'])); 4-“In this world, there are very few people who actually trust each other.” – Light Yagami eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shareitnow_net-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',608,'0','0'])); 6-“In this world, there is only good and evil, that was the first universal truths I grasped from observing the world around me when I was a child. I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!!". Light Yagami: By the way, Ryuk, what about your apples? Death Note belongs to the following category: In this world, there are very few people who actually trust each other. If I don’t do it, then who will? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul, it’s worth it. The most dramatic potato chip eating line ever is delivered as Light is mentally defying L. Comment . STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Misa: "I Would never dream of living in a world without Light." No matter what you do while you’re alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death Note quotes can be epic to the point where you can get chills from hearing them, which is why we decided to take a look at the top moments from the show. . Surveillance cameras! Is there anyone out there other than me who’d be willing to eliminate the vermin from the world? This list contains mostly epic quotes, but we've thrown some funny lines from Ryuk and Misa in there as well. That’s just it: there’s no one, but I can do it. I’ll do it. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Every human being without exception ends up falling into one category or the other.” – Mikami Terueval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shareitnow_net-leader-1','ezslot_6',609,'0','0'])); 7-“I can’t even imagine a world without Light.” – Misa Amane, 8-“Sometimes, the questions are complicated – and the answers are simple.” – L Lawliet. If I forget what to say then you’ll come to me and tell me again, yes you’d tell me once again. However… It is generally bad luck for a person to be followed by a God of Death.” – Ryuk . 19-“Look around you, and all you will see are people the world would be better off without.”- Light Yagami . Authors; When teenager Light Yagami finds a notebook that grants its user the power to kill anyone whose name and face he knows, he sets out to create a utopian society free of wrongdoing—until the reclusive L can find and stop him. I had no choice but to act as Kira… it was the destiny given to me. Would they have kept going? Don’t you see this is all just an accident. Ryuk in Death Note. Quotes.net. Ryuk: Ah! Anything from the manga, anime and live action movies are fair game. If you're left thinking about these quotes long after you've finished the series, check out more shows like Death Note. When you die, I'll be the one writing your name in my Death Note. A rotten world. 24-Under normal circumstances, humans should have continued to evolve as the greatest creatures upon this earth, but we were actually regressing. Do you see what I'm sayin'? You told me close for a while, so quite. Death Note is a 2006 Japanese dark fantasy supernatural thriller film based on the comic of the same title by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. But someone had to do it. ” – Light Yagami, 5-“Humans aren’t made perfectly. Once the apple's in my mouth, no one can see it, but while I'm holding it, it looks like it's floating.Light Yagami: I thought so. Using the death note, I’ll change the world.” – Light Yagami, 13-“Laws aren’t perfect, because humans who created laws aren’t perfect. Vote. Discover and share Death Note Ryuk Quotes. You actually thought you were chosen because you’re so smart or something? Politics, law, education… Was there anybody around who could correct this world? "Death Note: Desu nôto Quotes." List RulesAdd your favorite line or moment if it's missing! I wonder… what if someone else had picked up this notebook? A great memorable quote from the Death Note: Desu nôto movie on Quotes.net - Light Yagami: By the way, Ryuk, what about your apples?Ryuk: Apples? You tell me everything. Thanks for your vote! 71 quotes have been tagged as death-note: Tsugumi Ohba: ‘You can call me what you like, but I will be taking your cake. 3 Nov. 2020. Yet at that point it was the only way to make things right! Share. That’s how most idiots screw up.” – Light Yagami. The world had to be fixed!

Susie Dent Net Worth, テラフォーマーズ 作者 死亡, Hera Symbol Tattoo, Ark Spy Vs Spino, Nurse Ratched Meaning,