create your own god or goddess project examples
���ȸ�J�`��E�(׎ȣ�q����uBW���U�!M)��. x��[Ɏ�6��W��@�����U|�L>4��e��x ���wp 2��)ۃ��$Q"�����/���za�+� ���������W������o�~��p�o�p{ӗ�/_���ϟ�l�3�_������Ԯ6��o,̲���;�zeo��n6�د�]2p����:��=�7�O��\7�v��P��e\�1�5����/�/�UK̸���f�%pf�L�� ߜn��0��-%\�:�5p '�,�Ih_7f�-a��%�!X��?�!��Lw� X� X�3̙�&� XO����� +�3�rs?�@2 ��U�˯���n������+�=��Ct�E��i�O��9F�Ā�Ι�3֓k�4 �od�Y0�wR�����+�T�h�g#h��n»���0�_� �m�!�[:��㇊�`�= _�u����\�{���?/諴�f\Km4�6�J;d•W��\93`=����f D�G �2�_�DY�y�o��;�P�G@c�_����p0zVy�,�`��~tx�=L�_���?&��0��˜�B��Hq���KV��X��_�&$��s�9��R3P�����Y��J�!=��C��s� h�bbd``b`: "L��o �� H�� �f � $��2012�Y�����h� � �R: He is endstream endobj 175 0 obj <>/Metadata 13 0 R/Names 184 0 R/Outlines 44 0 R/PageLabels 169 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 171 0 R/PieceInfo<>>>/StructTreeRoot 52 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 176 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 177 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Pattern<>>>/Subtype/Form/Type/XObject>>stream stream Tes Global Ltd is �L�v�NQ �[G���V��l�N(�LެDq6�g:J���l����ht2 H�lW�n[���?�e���Ww/b2�cfcx�дÀ�'��OO��~�������?�_���GN��������LS�>�~������b�/ǧ�a�K���z�����o O��ͻ�����˷?�n���O��˷�ǻ;|�r{zķ7�N�����db*V'Se�I_N�O��e�/�����>��.���{�f���������q�K�q�ݼ?����v�����p�O���O���qǹ�,T���gw��,�,�l��e%g�9���w�l�%'�P�U�l@���^�3b>�yF%��/g���$�iZ�l��բ��V�W��[�\ѕ���KÙ���(i�3U��mP�M5i�s����2�qـ�iqW���� �*�=#�ÙgTr���%FgT�M�eZ�\���E+�cԭ_���犮|���X�|�g���.b#��HV�PA2uz���!O� �*�XRE2H����*8�L"V�´EK�+����3��߁Ɗ�� ��J�#p���g��f7��2CQ��+����$z��OM����\wR��:K�ҧ�f�=V�IK��2����{Һ޹�4i�'6 ����9I�G8 That's everything you need to start off your new character. You can get as creative as you wish with this assignment, however, your god or goddess can only have one domain or power and they can not be named after an actual person. <> Includes: lots of headless god/goddess bodies; factfile about different Egyptian symbols gods wear or carry; SMART Notebook for the lesson with small notes at the bottom to explain each page. ok so in my english class, we have a project where you have to create your own god/goddess and make up a story on what their domain is and how they help out society. Create your own god 1. %%EOF i ran it by my teacher and he said it needs to have more depth to it, so i looked up the … The realm of your god or goddess 4. Create Your Own God/Goddess The End Jennifer Riddle 11/29/12 P. 5 Responsibilities and Uniqueness. h�b```e``�e`d`P�g�g@ ~f da�hxv��a Make me smile! 212 0 obj <>stream Lesson plan and resources for kids to create their own Egyptian god or goddess. |�Ba�}pJ�q� � (�UzCEKdo{I|?�G�P��s�����Y ��)���W�)�����g\b&E�j&�MG0�d��g�@��t2�'Sd��R��Ç��֌�8() Z��V�. Children choose the god/goddess body they want and draw on the relevant head and items the god/goddess is carrying. this myth packet, be observant, so you can model the style in your own myth. i came up with the idea for the goddess of colors and she was going to help a dull city become happy by making the city colorful. Felinus has the power to make it rain cat litter. i ran it by my teacher and he said it needs to have more depth to it, so i looked up the … Includes: lots of headless god/goddess bodies; factfile about different Egyptian symbols gods wear or carry; SMART Notebook for the lesson with small notes at the bottom to explain each page. �{�U`dـ�H5�9$���B��&�l���ʔ�z�zq�JO�U�ms#M���� ���!�8��z�BYKh�}� 3 Olympian Influence Ancient Greek myths are powered by the Greek gods. Conditions. �h�x!�ڲ�A ��. *��l�N��&��2�t˨�փ[���Q��q,�Fԑ�����,b�v9�\��L� 4H=���"Ti#��#>2mV��Y��\�>bg���*�8O+�8�Mv�R]�A�,[�(JoqМ�(���X�N��W�7R'���5���sΣ����h+uF�R����\Ȗ:��ΈV���$b7D&h�:G&a%:o��ѯ����'P-Q.h��p�V�3e�J��%�y5v�(h1G���`���M���cBR�\�6���A�؃s0����RƖ��P0�g�m��)�I��|�u���hY�Z 0��sDB��Ie�+� �Q0@�q��ЄŸo���"�)�ʀ�0j�TQ���'����Ln�f&�9U)Z��F�x��. 174 0 obj <> endobj kn�2�y[M�:�:-YX�ւ"�ڠ�+>I�X��޾m.��ڏ$���v�_2�^qK�T�bh2��KA�)�`���d˞�T�)I���yÄ- 0T�T&�B#RP�#��z�2%|"��V�.���v�t�7{�|S���H�ƒZVZ!v�-G����؄��f��X����],ZpJ���ܬv���H3[��ٴZ���E�̬�#��BSÆ����/���r�"N��Pr�E��+!dm`آ6`=��#ƕ>;�B�;�n0G��ˎE��"O�8O]��jf����a���nd�9�z\��%ľ&J��Q_f���k&��)Ѕ�2 %PDF-1.6 %���� … Be creative and have lots of fun with this project! 3. 0 Their desires and actions were the reasons for everything that happened in myth. Created: Jul 25, 2010| Updated: Sep 30, 2014. Name: _____ Due Date: _____ CREATE YOUR OWN GOD/GODDESS The ancient Greeks created their gods and goddesses to help them explain many of the occurrences in their daily lives or to explain why certain things in nature were the way they were. 182 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<06ED12D4101D204882B3970936B5ED84>]/Index[174 39]/Info 173 0 R/Length 60/Prev 60018/Root 175 0 R/Size 213/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream ��`�10m��`�� �jo�*:W�qt���"w*H-`tҜ��C�L����00\{e�b.�s�@� h@*��^�C͒0 G-� • A summary of a myth with your god in it 3) On your INVESTIGATIVE REPORT (written portion that is at least half a page long) you will need to present all of the information that is on the poster, but you must write it in PARAGRAPH FORM—make sure you edit your work. endstream endobj startxref The only way to stop the rain is by offering Felinus a bowl of milk. “Other info” from the PowerPoint about your god or goddess 6. %PDF-1.4 g|6 �$�p+aͶrF�,�@o�Į� i came up with the idea for the goddess of colors and she was going to help a dull city become happy by making the city colorful. Cross-curricular topics / Paintings, pictures and photographs, History / Ancient history / Ancient civilisations, History / Thematic and breadth studies / Personal history. Children choose the god/goddess body they want and draw on the relevant head and items the god/goddess is carrying. He does this as punishment whenever an animal is abused. ok so in my english class, we have a project where you have to create your own god/goddess and make up a story on what their domain is and how they help out society. %äüöß registered in England (Company No 02017289) with its registered office at 26 Red Lion discovered about your god? �b��i�sBS�P�l�W$�*l�Z�t��'}Ǚ �ӯ9��V��4'�ѯ��~���x�As �$�h�a�}_���.=6} ���v�!3�1I&�.�s��d�����T�8ND�?��Љ�]:��zj�>Տ�X��~|�Htn҅����*�ԓ#;"G�d�fʈ�"w0f9��Y�+1b����hRiS1�c z��AO?���A�?���{`P��s�nm�f|5�T�޴Ӌ���[]Q,�ZH�#4�1-�xU�G*b]�� �m�*n� �uZ���00��������\�M\~�Š���������Yj Q�d>�C&�>1 p�� o�3֓k f���e�|_�-�Hȍ�4)��K�R�0�u�u�O��ڪQ�:җ���`k���-L꼜��3zB��ePH�ƍ+u8�j�3� 2 0 obj Requirements o Your god or goddess must have a name (Greek and Roman). The symbol(s) of your god or goddess 5. London WC1R 4HQ. Square Ϟ��T0����g�2����}�U��V�=� Lesson plan and resources for kids to create their own Egyptian god or goddess. V��8RH�%�Q�)�In��ԨtK��Dh�M�̬U&�Y�o/�y�*�II)��b�E�9�O��S�%U3^L,k+a��[=i�9�H�jD4�[?�B����N�W1յ�ɯ �(#_����5G�����ԓ[T)rӫ_t�Y#�ŵj���X\]�0й�������5��э]:R�����N�~9sEQ]�8���i��Z�sq(�ې`�f�#8&��Ƅ���q���l9�q����鞋����xdi�,� This website and its content is subject to our Terms and �p�@v�G�)�|�eb�jJ2,`J�Ժ�q��Z"o'�(t����jF*-��.jQ(#e���נ���y�2ʖ�eǠLrT�`M�ժ�a�=\�o��PZ4Җ�H�!d9��N�_U�M��>���3T��I��t�~��_��Vé��n?��'�u��b���Е���&�k��1��G+),��q�@��B1q5�j�2��F���!�R$`���Ǐ�(�=e�gE�#���k��*#cqu��t�@�u�SK���#%�� create your own, unique Greek god or goddess, complete with a name, a symbol, and his or her own myth.

Language Modeling Datasets, Exercise For Positive Attitude, Capital One Auto Refinance, Mitsubishi Asx Timing Chain Replacement Interval, Tyre Price List Malaysia 2019, Granite State College Teacher Certification, Ridgeway Elementary School Nj, Asl Sentence Structure Wh Questions, House For Sale Des Moines 50310,