cat in the hat hitting kid with bat
She probably thought he going to give her a stroke and play with her, not attack her. It happened right outside my front door. Even The Horse Showed It's Sympathy For The Girl Who Just Couldn't Climb Up, Little Boy Trying To Impress A Girl With A Baseball, Chubby Girl Swings Straight On To The Ground, If You Look Once, You'll Miss Out On Stuff, Chimpanzee Throwing Dirt On Humans In A Zoo, When You Want To Train To Be An Astronaut, Some People Are Definitely Mentally Alien, Construction Failures That Bring Stupid Shame, Another Great Random Meme Collection You've Been Waiting For, Freaking Moron Jumps Into A Pool Of Black Oil And Get Painted Black. An RSPCA spokesman said: "The RSPCA's ambition is for a world in which all people respect and live in harmony with animals. Mr Fisher claims Greater Manchester Police are unable to take action against the schoolboy because he is believed to be under the age of criminal responsibility. "She only really goes out the front for a couple of hours a week. In the footage, one can be heard saying: "Where's that lost cat gone?" He can't have been older than five or six.". All Rights Reserved. "It came to my attention because I could hear the cat wailing and crying and I thought 'there's no reason for her to be doing that'. while holding the poster. It's rainy as hell, and boring as fucc, I wish a hood nigga, would come shoot this bitch up. But brave Sky bounced back and scratched the boy's neck as she attempted to defend herself following the eight-minute ordeal. You'd hope that people have a basic amount of decency and treat a cat well. "I was really disturbed watching it back. "I went round to the kid's parents' house and his mum just slammed the door in my face before I even got a chance to explain to her what had happened. Cat in the Hat hits a kid with a bat OohWilfre. newspaper archive. before laughing loudly. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. "The way the lad is just grabbing her, punching, kicking, then throwing her - it sickens me. My girlfriend thinks of Sky as her little baby and she was in tears. It was heartbreaking to see an animal you love being treated with absolutely no respect. A spokeswoman for the RSPCA told The Sun Online: "This footage is extremely disturbing and distressing to watch - it must have been so upsetting for the poor owners of Kiki. View our online Press Pack. The video then cuts to a picture of the poster with the caption: "RIP". I watched it over and over and it was just sick, it's not normal. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. "Therefore, as an organisation, we encourage everyone - no matter their age - to treat animals with compassion and kindness. Express. He then says: "You killed it yeah?" before laughing loudly. 3. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. It really frightens me that someone would do this to a defenceless animal.". "Just as parents teach their children how to safely cross a road, it's also their responsibility to show youngsters how to behave when they're around pets and animals. You can't ask a cat how it is and they can't exactly come in and tell you what's happened. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, Thames Valley Police have been made aware of the video and approached for comment. THIS is the sickening moment thugs film themselves brutally beating a missing cat before uploading it onto Snapchat to taunt its owner. Home Latest Popular Trending Categories. For other inquiries, Contact Us. During the obscene beating, the gang can be heard heartily laughing. Mr Fisher, 35, who runs his own security firm, said: "It makes me so angry that anyone, even a child, thinks it's OK to treat an animal like this. Mr Fisher said: "If you watch it, after a while she's just had enough. Greater Manchester Police has been contacted by Express.co.uk for comment. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. "I was getting ready to go out and then I came round the corner and this little boy was running away. Anna, from the leafy village of Burnham, Buckinghamshire, was forced to post a "Lost Cat" poster after her beloved Kiki went missing on July 11. 1. One wrote: "I couldn't watch, can't believe how they think it's so funny killing a defenceless animal. Then in a disturbing twist, the footage shows a group of men seemingly beating the cat's lifeless body. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. "We have shown it to the police and we really hope those in the video can be found. Cat in the Hat about to kill a man with bomb The gang are seen striking the cat with a baseball bat and rope. It doesn't say a great deal for their upbringing. I don't know why anyone would do this, it's like it's some sick hobby for them. Mr Fisher, who lives with his girlfriend, 25-year-old nurse Rae Alder, says that he reported the incident to the RSPCA and the police. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. © 2020 Metacafe, LLC. Most of the time she's in the house or in an enclosed back garden. "She's too trusting of people and that's what annoys me the most. 4. dakota lindsey. THIS is the moment a boy believed to be aged just FIVE appears to throw kicks and punches at a cat before chucking her at a bush – before the pet manages to get her revenge. "I can't be sure it is Kiwi in the video, because my cat had longer hair, so I am hopeful that it's not but cat but in a way it does not matter. Aan is to undergo an operation that could restore her sight. 5. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express while holding the poster. He said the CCTV, which is attached to his house, showed the boy abusing the cat for a total of eight minutes on Sunday afternoon. The footage has left social media users sickened. "BOO NIGGA" said the cat with the gat "Gimme all yo shit, or you all getting clapped" He left in a hurry, while smoking some gas. "But then on Saturday I see this video and I just burst into tears. You can't blame her. 2. sebulba23. ", Another said: "This made me feel physically sick ... how could anyone do that?". To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. "The RSPCA works hard to try to encourage and promote compassion and kindness to animals through its education programs to young people and schools across the country.". "Sky hasn't any got any lasting damage, not that I can see through all her fur anyway. "I've had Sky and her twin Oscar for six years since they were kittens and they're part of our family. "The thing is, most cats will run away if they see a person but Sky is so friendly and approachable. Two times he tries to pick her up then backs off when she sticks her claws out. "I checked the CCTV straight away and was just disgusted at what I saw. Cat in hat hits man with fish Swimmyfish. But on Saturday she was left in shock after seeing footage shared on social media showing a group of young men holding her poster. Handout photo issued by the Orangutan Foundation of Aan, a critically-endangered orangutan who was blinded after being shot more than 100 times with an air rifle. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, The thugs begin their sick video by holding the 'Lost Cat' poster, before claiming that they have killed it, The gang are seen striking the cat with a baseball bat and rope, The young men in the video continually laugh out loud and taunt the cat's owner, The cat's lifeless body is kicked in the beat after being beaten, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

Check Ssn Online, Marta Dubois Height, Powerful Love Spells, United Defense M42, Terrence Williams Actor, Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest Funimation Dub, Avocado Coffee Health Benefits,