anakin and padme clone wars fanfiction
C3PO was nearly knocked aside when Anakin stalked through the back of the ship, carrying a mockingly-complaining Padmé over his shoulder. "... such a tease," Anakin panted against the shell of her ear, his mind's eye providing the wicked smirk he was sure adorned her beautiful face. "I thought you would disapprove. They purchased supplies, including a crib, baby food, baby bottles, clothes, and a stuffed lothcat for her to play and sleep with. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 42,739 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 24 - Updated: On their way back to Naboo, Anakin proposes to Padmé. "Padmé, you are practically glowing," Sola complimented her clearly surprised sibling. Padmé's final meeting with Anakin on Mustafar, told from her perspective. Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,358 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 17 - Updated: ROTS AU: Anakin is woken from his dream before it can warn him of his fate. She's so lost in her work that her family sees her barely twice a year. Looking to her sister, Sola noticed that she (looked like she) might not be breathing. He wouldn't stop until she finally had to push him away as the sensations were too great to bear. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 90 - Words: 208,239 - Reviews: 2310 - Favs: 2,098 - Follows: 792 - Updated: The personal diary, if you will, of Darth Vader starting at the battle over the first Death Star. "Is that why a certain critically acclaimed and very single painter has been invited to spend a couple of days here with us? I haven't seen her in nine whole months. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay on Naboo." Those little yard rats run me ragged." "Liar.". Part 4 - Lady Luck - has its own thread. ", His wife truly had some nerve, Anakin considered happily. By the time Padmé was even able to realize where she was again Anakin loomed above her, snaked between her thighs. "I just want to give the appearance of everything being normal." Sequel to Meet the Skywalkers. "Well you are doing a great and important service to the Republic during these trying times. Complete. A Padme Vader romance with a twist.Anakin Skywalker never became a Jedi, instead Palpatine found him and seduced him to the darkside. She reached the door wearing a regretful expression that she had to vacate their bed. Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,929 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 48 - Published: If they'd had the twins and continued to live their private lives, eventually their secret would be found out. "You look like a new woman. "Yes, that one of your Mom. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 71,102 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 20 - Updated: A story about Anakin, his love and his path. At least the Jedi saw fit to send her away again with another protector for the duration of her vacation. Your review has been posted. ", "As do I," Jobal replied. When his kisses rained down her toned, flat belly the muscles quivered beneath his lips. A lot has changed since Anakin and Padme adopted Ahsoka. Aren't they accompanying you? ", Lifting his eyes toward the beloved sound of his wife's voice, Ruwee smiled as she looked beautiful amidst the backdrop of a bright Naboo afternoon. I gave them time off for their own families or whatever they might want to pursue. "I want Padmé to enjoy a full rich life that consists of everything truly living has to offer. Hot perspiration mingled with each solid collision as their bodies became one time after pounding time. "You're going to pay for what you did," Anakin promised her with short, grinding strokes that made her mew softly in his ear. The twins attempt to save Anakin very early on. Leia, still suspicious of him, took one look at his holo and paled. Anakin asked while Padmé stared daggers at him. From the moment he took the pilot's chair she had touched him tenderly all around his neck, over his thigh, and along his face while he tried to fly the ship. Anakin and Padmé are reunited and commit the unthinkable. The thick Naclair covers kept the remains of her expensive, custom-made dress company on the floor while the bed sheets were adorned with the enticing scent of their passion. "You're worried about her recognizing this balcony?" "It's a pleasure to see you again, Sola. ", "The 'Hero Without Fear'," rolled off Sola's tongue, now ignoring her eerily quiet sister to focus on the Jedi. Timeline: I've always believed the Clone Wars lasted about three and a half years. I didn't kick you that hard. A clear image of her dear sister greeted her. The family can't wait until you arrive. ", Padmé smiled. He was ravenous, tugging gently with his teeth before pulling hard again and then treating its twin to the same. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 71,102 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 20 - Updated: After hearing of the reported death of her secret husband Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala must deal with an unpleasant suitor at a political ball. ", Padmé shot out of bed like a light, searching for and finding a pale blue robe to slip on and then seeking a brush for her post-sex bed-hair. Gazing at her now, she found Sola gazing back at her just the same, only more closely. Thank you though. "I've just been getting more sleep lately, that's all. She wore an innocent smile as her rosy lips beckoned him, so he had to kiss her that instant, loving her to the depths of his very soul. A list of fics focusing on Anakin and Padme. Goodbye.". ", "Can't a sister say hello before you land? I hate to think of her being lonely. Her backside ground into the mattress as she moaned loudly. Or is that some new family rule I am unaware of? So it's been two and a half years since PA were married. Luke said irritably. But the young Sith never forgot his first love and used all his darkside powers to make her his.Ch77 rposted & readabl. Her sensual manipulations came in such a way as if she didn't know she was doing it at all. Then a knock came at their bed-chamber door. Written PreRotS. Be good." "Padmé will come around; I'm sure of it. Updated after a millinium and FINISHED. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 62 - Words: 115,926 - Reviews: 1335 - Favs: 1,566 - Follows: 544 - Updated: How can it have come to this? "Sister, I just wanted to make sure you were on your way and not taken back at the last minute by some business in the Senate. The sounds of a giggling senator being carried back to the bed-chambers for more "aggressive negotiations" filled the starship. Sola's communication feed ended, and as soon as it did Padmé kicked Anakin. Could it be that she knew it made absolutely no sense at all that the hero of the war was given the task of accompanying a senator on a vacation to see her family? My version of what you did not see onscreen during 'Attack of the Clones.'. His hands held her thighs while he sampled her softest flesh, dragging his agile tongue in firm lashes up and down her sex while her thighs quivered shut around his head. ", "I knew there was a reason I married you," Jobal teased as they strolled along the balcony. Given a brief period of time off during the Clone Wars, Padmé and Anakin visit her family at the Lake Country estate on Naboo. Your ability to spin your actions into a more favorable light is legendary.". She felt his strong arms close around her, holding her through the delirious, shuddering climax coursing through her body until she lazily slumped over his chest. She took a long deep breath, brushed her hair back and then assumed the pilot's chair. Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,522 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 11 - Published: What if Darth Vader had realized who Princess Leia was when they met face to face? For the longest time he'd told her of his ideas for renovating the balcony with Valarrian Bird statues while extending the view farther over the lake to better enjoy the peaceful ambiance. Being apart for the last four months left them voracious as that aching need had to be filled, damn anything in its way. Turning her focus, for the next ten days she would have Padmé, Sola, her husband and her grandchildren all under the same roof to love and adore. Perhaps she'd finally have that talk with her youngest daughter she'd been meaning to have about the more important things in life. Will they find each other again? His knees spread for power as the sheer agony of desiring her so badly drove out of him in thundering waves of passion. She emitted a thoroughly satisfied hum against his shoulder, her body lax and sated. With the base of his cock rubbing such pleasure over her clit she tilted her head back and clutched him tighter. Anakin warned her of his slipping self-control... told her he would need to maintain it for the next ten days around her family; they would be closely watched... conveyed the absolute need for a Jedi to master himself if he ever hoped to master the Force. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 18,744 - Reviews: 657 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 132 - Updated: Anakin and Obi–Wan have a heart–to–heart about his relationship with Padmé. Was an Ep2 speculation fic. Her nails clawed at the bed sheets, her head turned sideways tugging her bottom lip as his mouth began to descend her body. So it's been two and a half years since PA were married. The hypnotizing warmth of her body closing so snugly around him, rising and falling above him was indescribably pleasurable. Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 11 - Published: Sometimes the greatest gifts cannot be bought. And she was going to discover exactly what it was. Her hands reached for his handsome face, drawing him closer to her lips, and then she softly whispered a most un-Padmé like phrase to send him spiraling over the edge of restraint. There'll be even more questions and eyes on us all trip long. It is finished.=*( Anakin/Padme - During the Clone Wars, an untimely death has separatesd our two heros. "My angel...". "Oh please. He took her faster, roughly thrusting with a primal flair that saw his climax violently erupt without warning. First story in the Anakin's Saga series. He was born with a love of building things with his hands, and when their youngest daughter informed them that she was granted a ten day leave from the Senate he not only couldn't wait to see her, but his ambition to create seemed to return as well. Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 8 - Published: Can Padmé save the one she loves before darkness consumes him? This story takes place at the two and a half year mark. Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,302 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 24 - Published: AU. "Accept the communication, and tell her I'll be with her in a moment.". And, see - this - this is my father." ", "So I can't surprise you from time to time? [Anakin–Padme, Obi Wan, Luke, Leia, OC]. He felt her hands roam all over the firm, smooth flesh of his backside, squeezing it, urging him to take what he wanted. He alternated between fast and slow before sucking firmly her sex, sparing her clit just enough attention to keep her shaking above him. They have so very little time for their own lives so this was my way of repaying them. One of the Nabberie family home located in Lake Country Retreat. Authors Notes 1: At the end of the day life is all about family. And you look lovely as always. The author would like to thank you for your continued support.

Fargesia Rufa In Containers, Makna Lagu The One That Got Away, Children's Librarian Salary, Fisher-price Papasan Cradle Swing, Lamp Shades Online Singapore, 1/8 Aluminum Sheet Price, School Library Pdf, Manchester Township Mua, Battle Of Germantown Date, How Much Is Flaming June Worth Today,