am i a pseudo intellectual quiz
Since ww2, most of the media is (((YKW))) controlled. John has gone so far as to defend a convicted terrorist that threw a grenade killing a soldier and planted roadside bombs by saying he was just “defending his village.” This young terrorist that was protecting his village plead guilty to the five charges against him, including murder in the violation of the laws of war and providing support to terrorism. This was not an easy test and you did super! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I am 59% Anti Pseudo Intellectual. While criticizing religion may not make one smart, I do believe that engaging in religion makes one stupid. It is up to us to spread knowledge and truth. ( Log Out /  An intellectual is someone who might be intelligent but more than that, is a curious seeker of knowledge that reflects on and attempts to solve problems. I will use a fictitious name, John, to describe him. Find out how you compare with our quiz. Disturbingly, the picture was of Steven Tyler!! Why? You expect a social science Ph.D. to have accounting skills of a CPA? He has also preached about class warfare using “us” vs “them.” When John refers to “them” he is talking about the top 10 percent. Find out how you compare with our quiz. I knew about it prior to this article but when I was researching the ties between the cabinet and media… Let’s just say I was surprised by the lack of diversity. "7. Try to follow the discussion closely and to see if the suspicious person is trying to change it to a topic that they would feel most comfortable to discuss. Claire Shipman: Senior National Correspondent for ABC, Married to Jay Carney, former White House Press Secretary. OP definitely a pseudo intellectual. My score on The Pseudo-Intellectual Test: Deep Thinker Pseudo-intellectualism is a social stance. She is now 24 and also has ulceractive colitis due to having mmr then mr in 1994 i no as a mother these jabs were not safe. Find out if you are by taking this quiz! You can never base something as factual when you only use 0.025% of the data you have available. They will try to change the subject to a topic that they feel comfortable to talk about and to give a 45-minute university lecture or they will use metaphors and segues that opens the discussion to a subject they are very knowledgeable. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.   |  Short Change ). Keep up the good work; you are an intellectual playah! And when I wrong I strongly accept it. If they do, you have a smart-ass in front of you. Coincidence? However, the truth is, the frequency with which the smart-ass states their credentials is enough to make you suspicious of the validity of the credentials. They casually cite Marx and Socrates, and they use quotes from Jean-Paul Sartre and Kafka to reinforce their argument. For this reason, do not look down upon them and vilify them but try to steer them in the right direction by providing a sound argument. I am sorry. I like to think I’m pretty smart, but really I’m a smart-ass with some book learnin’ thrown in. By continuing, you agree to Quizony's Privacy Policy and Cookie use. By continuing, you agree to Quizony's Privacy Policy and Cookie use. Women   |  Men   |  Couples   |  Adults   |  Kids   |  Living   |  Health   |  Career   |  Animals   |  Entertainment   |  Food   |  Personality   |  Technology   |  Sport   |  Travel, Action   |  Adventure   |  Romance   |  Long   |  Historical   |  Horror   |  Nonfiction   |  Poetry   |  Realistic   |  Fantasy   |  Science fiction He will work towards that goal in the most economical way possible. ), “Hey you are smart!! An intellectual will read a whole book, because his goal is to understand the book. Keep up the good work; you are an intellectual playah!! In 2009, Le Cong Dinh was arrested and charged in Vietnam for the capital crime of subversion and many human right’s groups alleged that this was because of his support for freedom of speech. Do you like to solve problems? It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :). Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This is why you should always be skeptical of a public dissenter who has a history of obtaining money from governmental entities. Apparently I may someday win a Nobel…hmmm I suspect it may have been a fluke brought on by the 4 somoas I just ate. Also, John’s first books would not be in existence if it were not for grants from the U.S. Army, the Air Force, and the Office of Naval Research. Pseudo-intellectuals would like you to believe that you should panic about CO2 emissions. Am I... am I the low IQ one??? Originally posted at Thanos Antoniou — The voice inside my head. But how do you establish if someone belongs in the first category or the second one? However, they seem to only ever uncover problems. John has constantly ridiculed the U.S. for not protecting free speech (which it has ever since the Bill of Rights amendments) meanwhile praising Vietnam fervently. You may never win a Nobel, but that’s perfectly OK because you are not incapable by any means – this was a tricky test and you did just fine! Common Core math makes no sense! Or, maybe not. Yes, landfills, littering, and nuclear disasters are decaying our environment, land and sea, but he is more interested in CO2 emissions and global warming. The media has a monopoly on intellectuals by only showing the masses the intellectuals that they approve of or fit their agenda. Worse yet, perhaps they know that the problem they have found is fabricated and never had the intention of solving anything in the first place. Deep Thinker After the verdict is drawn, you are responsible to deflate the smart-ass and to make them understand that you are not affected by their ways. A person’s attitude to questions can be used as a proxy for their smart-assery. Well, there are some indicators which can illuminate the situation. You engage in debates about intellectualism and pseudointellectualism on a 4chan ripoff for economists. Below is a graph with much more data. I guess the difference is when I decide to troll someone on a subject I know little about versus when I am really trying to have an honest conversation about something that interests me. How intellectual are you? However, I am an intellectual in many subjects. All those indications can be used isolated or in combination to identify a possible smart-ass. Which is surprising since, as I said earlier, he has the wealth and resources to do something about it. I like to use the word intellectual. But let’s give John the benefit of the doubt. I Am A Pseudo-Intellectual part 2. You did well. you spout li be ral pseudoscientific platitudes like "race does not exist" and "IQ measures the ability to do well on IQ tests". If people we esteem as intellectuals continue to do this we can expect virtue to be abolished from daily life. You create dunb rules of thumb like ”whoever whatches TV cannot be a true intellectual" to feel intellectually superior. Sign up Log in If you're a highly sensitive individual then this is the quiz for you! With superior intellect, one would expect the responsibility of solving social, environmental, or political issues. You may never win a Nobel, but that’s perfectly OK because you are not incapable by any means – this was a tricky test and you did just fine! Bet you aren't as smart as you think you are. Then I heard him talk about economics, and it was 1) embarrassingly incoherent, and 2) presented with total confidence as if it was non-controversial and disagreement could only be malice. Someone who does not admit that they do not know something or who are not giving a proper reply but they still pretend to be in 100% control of the situation can be seen as fishy. In case of an american pseudo-intellectual, either can't read any of his beloved pseudo-philosophers in his original language, or he can and so feels compelled to brag about it. Then I realized he has the same style when talking about everything, and it became really annoying. These intellectuals are given so much freedom that they are able to shriek about social issues that don’t even exist. Do You Think You Are A Sociopath? I never really understood hate for Noam Chomsky. You run away from intellectual debates because you claim they are for the Brahmin caste and their ivory tower-approved journals only. Statements such as “I know my shit” or “When I was in [fill the blanks] we used to do this or that” have as a scope to inflate their authority -and ego- in the discussed subject. You think Sigmund Freud, Karl Marx and Noam Chomsky are serious intellectual figures who are still relevant.". Let me show you how they use incomprehensive data to push their exaggerated problems. Click "Start The Quiz" and answer the questions.

I Hate Bts Reddit, Scc Bookstore Coupon Code, Gross Misconduct Examples, Wildlife And Countryside Act 1981 Pdf, Uv Sheet Wardrobe Price In Pakistan, Williams College Football Show, Brave Story Ending,