agent kallus fanfiction
Work Search: Please check Author's Notes for Additional Tags! Kanan is really settled into his post-war life with Hera and Jacen, and Hera has adjusted much more to Kanan being back with them all. That is it. The warning, incomplete as it was, was sent. All the way up until the day they attached the Emperor. Should he choose to stick to his duty with the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet - or should he follow his heart and find Thrawn?In other words: two of our favorite characters decide to follow their hearts for once, but they find the road ahead is not quite as easy-going as they had expected at first. Those young ages were the times I decided to become a fighter for this cause, to bring security and pride to the citizens of the Empire. 26 years old. He thought back to the clone wars and before. This is my self-indulgent, fluffy, everyone-is-happy garbage. However, beyond all the bright lights, and circus entertainments, there is a family within the Cricus Ring. Little dose Ezra know about all the changes (being stuck on a rainforest plant out side the outter rim would do that to you). Once I returned to my original state of mind, I arranged my leg into a more comfortable position, checked if the distress signal was still on its way through the unfriendly atmosphere and into the vastness of space, and tried not to wonder how much I'd missed from my life by serving a delusion. Some hours spent listening to the other side's views and values shook mines, even though I always felt they were laying on stable grounds, as impenetrable as a fortress. ", A sputtering pain started working its way across my leg, for which I was thankful. All he could remember was the singular thought that once it hit his brain, it wouldn’t leave:Kallus.". „STOP!" From the shadows of a rocky structure, I watched the rebel ship depart. Kallus looked over at the meteorite just before Zeb answered. Especially the Ghost crew." But at the possibility that Eli did not survive the encounter he felt both, with such overwhelming force that the edges of his vision darkened, and a stronger feeling long-buried threatened to resurface. "Thank you trooper. I was cold, my leg hurt like hell, and the worst: I was alone. Carrying a blaster. "Is that a loth-cat?". After Atollon, the fleet – or what was left of it – arrives at Yavin IV in the middle of its night cycle. I'm sure it will be of great use in my search for the rebels. Everything Kallus had just read and seen flashed through his head. He Lynterlee reviewed all history he knew back to the beginning of the Empire. „What is happening with me? He asked. Kallus finds himself simultaneously lauded and hated, trying to keep his head down and get a certain lasat out of his thoughts so he can do his job properly. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Then I laid back, trying to find cover before the freezing teeth of the raging storm could get a taste of me. At least, not if they cooperate. They killed his sister and parents as well as made it illegal to be himself. Status: Jedi Padawan, street rat, thief, rebel. Kallus hated disorder and rebellious activity, and made it his life's work to ensure stability within the Empire. The day the Jedi died and yet he was training to be one. Kallus felt it like a slap to his ears, and it twisted a knife in his gut. Position of this disk goes to you until another inquisitor is assigned to hunt for the Jedi and Padawan.". A fic covering Zeb and Kallus's time on Yavin IV. This is outright ridiculous" I shook my head again, as if to reassure myself how idiotic these assumptions were. He had to at least try and fix this. Her father was the leader of the Free Ryloth movement. Calling him Alexsandr didn’t change the fact he was an Imp, no matter how much he wanted it to. Through his position as an ISB Agent, Kallus hoped to achieve greater prominence within the Empire. Kallus looks in to the past of the ghost crew. IRS Agent Kallus is an unwelcome guest at the Ghost Town ranch. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Sabine Wren has been battling with her conscience for years, ever since that dramatic battle over Lothal. He wondered if he was on the right side. The rebels on the Ghost Crew were giving it back to him. She had escaped. Zeb has been perfectly happy at his school, working on the tech crew for his school's drama club. However, he soon finds himself growing fond of the unusual Spectres, and finds himself with conflicted feelings about his intended task. "He couldn’t seem to remember those days with much clarity. He pulled up his files on the rest of the Ghost crew. Kallus cocked an eyebrow at the Minister and glanced at a long row of urinals. Position of this disk goes to you until another inquisitor is assigned to hunt for the Jedi and Padawan." He didn't believe it would be enough or that one man could do any good against the empire. File notes: Padawan to master Depa Billaba of the Jedi high council, favorites form 3, finished training after perch. A stormtrooper handed ISB Agent Kallus a holodisk. He had a sense of superiority over others, which inflated his disdain of lawlessness in the Outer Rim Territories. They took away his childhood and everything that made him Ezra Bridger. File notes: trained as Jedi, left order. Kallus decided that the best place for him in this rebellion was as an insider. Following the liberation of Lothal, Zeb realizes he's been wasting valuable time. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Completely alone, at the mercy of those reptilian beasts - later I learned that their name is Bonzami, - that tried to eat us not long ago. This is a pure DOMESTIC FLUFF fic. Maketh looked around and noticed for the first time that it was a men's bathroom she ducked into. Conflicts of interest seem to be everywhere. This time, however, as I was stuck on this iceball alone, even though the severe instruction of ISB officers had taught me how to behave in high risk situations, I happened to have way too much time to think about it. A collection of mostly unconnected ficlets and vignettes encompassing all Star Wars eras that will be added to periodically. Please consider turning it on! First thing he was giving them was the information on that holodisk. Kallus remember his actions during the clone wars. He felt it. He would be a spy for the rebels. Captured and escaped. When given a choice between the two sides what will he chose? Kallus replied. Unknown how. Killed by lord Vader. Chiss with Sight were not supposed to feel fear. "That was close, we almost didn't-..." She broke off with a blink at the little furred creature held within the Jedi's folded arms. And yet her hand continued to tremble. Mostly he thought about what he had just seen and the conversation he had with Zeb on that frozen moon. Kallus. Kallus left his cabin. One that once again the empire was threatening to tear apart. He knew he was with the Chiss for a reason, but with every passing year in which he didn't hear anything about his former superior officer, he was more uncertain about his feelings. In his mind he thought about the conversation he had had with Zeb of that frozen moon. It was natural, doing what I'd always been doing. Then I shook my head, as if this physical movement could scatter these wandering thoughts from my mind. The Carnival of Misfits is a Circus filled with music, bright lights, and a group of misfits unlike anything ever seen in the galaxy. Sure enough Sabine's family was also torn apart by the Empire. "Trooper ST1951 what was the video on that holodisk going to be used for." I snapped at myself sitting up, and then shut up immediately, grabbing the now even more painful leg that got contracted in the process. Crew of six. Kanan was giving Ezra the life he would have had if he had been born a year earlier.

The Tag-along 2 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Huazhong Agricultural University Csc Scholarship 2020 Deadline, Rexnord Zurn Industries, Lakeview Middle School, World Of Tanks Logo, What Does Bfa Stand For In Finance, Used Gas Fireplace Inserts, Kia Sportage 2014 Specs,