2014 nissan murano crosscabriolet top problems
It is fairly roomy up front with a center console and 2 cup holders. Like the fact that. Good quality vehicle for college student. It is a cute simple car. My vehicle gets good gas mileage and is just the right size for me. I love the way the murano drives and sits. It works comfortably with 2 car seats in the back and a large trunk for family road trips. The drive is very smooth and it handles great on the road. The only thing I do not like about the back is that there are not air vents on the ceiling. I haven't had any issues with it so far. Being a new mom of two the Nissan murano is a great car. Speakers are great. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. We don't sell/share your email. Home away from home- reliable and comforting. It is still a very pretty vehicle and has a nice shine to the paint job. However, there’s a lot to love about the car. The murano is a great SUV. Get answers and make your voice heard! Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. The automatic window control does not work correctly when I attempt to put the window up. One of the main things I wanted when looking for my current vehicle, was a backup camera. Quiet engine & seat retraction and wheel lift when car is put into park. The back seats go down to increase storage and you can fit a lot into it. Love the keyless features. It is a very dependable car. Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show! Unsubscribe any time. I drive hard and it has held up well under those conditions. There is enough power, space and style for my family. The 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet has 1 problems & defects reported by Murano CrossCabriolet owners. I just wish there were 4 cup holders instead of 2 upfront. ... Are you familiar with the 2014 Nissan Murano Crosscabriolet. Ac went out. It feels very high class. And it does not have a monitor which would be nice to have on an expensive vehicle. The trunk is small due to being a cabriolet. I was able to fit a queen size bed frame as well large dresser within the car. Unsubscribe any time. 2014 Nissan Murano SV The only issue thus far is transmission issues. The seats are comfortable and I really love that there are small air vents in the back. Just the right amount of space for all my families needs. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I have taken then SUV across the USA multiple times, Canada and down to the keys... A wonderful ride long distance and great size for in the city driving. I would like the passenger front seat to be automated. And it has plenty of room back there for all my groceries. 4wd. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. No major issues thus far outside of regular wear and tear. Overall my vehicle is very reliable and comfortable. Murano cabriolet, top problems, been to nissian dealer not impressed (they wanted to buy it more than fix it) couple - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Certified in California, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The key goes in in either direction but it will only turn when inserted in one direction. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. I have the limited version with the cloth seats, but I honestly prefer it because leather can get unbearably hot in the summer. I feel like the only thing missing is an automatic starter on my vehicle! You need to lay down back seats touch of a button and the seats fold down. The 2014 platinum has all the options you need - Bluetooth, sat radio, CD, lane assist and departure warning, back-up camera, GPS, heated leather seats and a sunroof. It is a super comfortable vehicle for long road trips for both the driver and passengers. RIP, suvertible (2011-2014). The ride is very comfortable and the noise level is very quiet. I have never had any mechanical issues or problems with it. No Bluetooth in the 2014 Nissan murano. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Great interior space and large cargo area. Great buy. Drives great in all weather conditions. The only issue thus far is transmission issues. Curious how the 2014 Murano CrossCabriolet compares to other years? Kudos to them for that. BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Certified in California, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Love the folding seats and seat heaters though they burn my thoughts sometimes. Minor issues with tire rims. As long as you keep your transmission fluid changed the CVT transmission works ok. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I recently had to have my transmission filter changed because it wasn't changing gears properly but after I had it changed it has been doing great. I have not had I have not had any issues at all with my murano. I have not had many issues with the car. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The features for the stereo or not so great. It is very roomy in the front and the back. I love the crossover/ convertible. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Great on gas. I love the car. The front seats sit low and difficult to see out of if you are small. It is comfortable and not to big. I have had my 2014 nissan murano for 2 years now and I love it! when they introduced the Murano CrossCabriolet. We don't sell/share your email. Great gas mileage, only have needed to do general maintenance so far. © 2020 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. However, there’s a lot to love about the car. Great purchase would buy again in the future very dependable and well worth it. Comfortable, great gas mileage, great family vehicle. The back seat is also roomy with a cup holder that pulls out in the middle seat. And I have had problems with my sun visors not working properly. No one else makes one. The worst complaints are transmission, body / paint, and windows / windshield problems. There’s a delay when the car is cold and switching gears. Great family SUV, reliable, safe, and comfortable. 2014 Nissan murano is powered by 3.5 liter v6, 260 horsepower and 240 pound feet of torque. Smooth ride allows for calm children. The headlights get foggy quickly and the tailgate can get stuck at times. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. My murano has had several problems since I purchased it 6 years ago. I like the vehicle. There’s a delay when the car is cold and switching gears. Really handles well, nice tint on sunroof. It is a really smooth ride. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The all wheel drive is good in the snow. Nissan murano is a luxury SUV. But it was strange, expensive, and ultimately never took off. It is very reliable & comfy! I do not think I would buy about her Nissan product. Get answers and make your voice heard! The comfortability of the vehicle is nice, it is spacious, has plenty of room. It is the perfect size for my family without being cumbersome. I have had the vehicle for 5 1/2 years and just replaced the battery. Overall it has been a great vehicle. The car is a great size, it holds a lot, and it feels safe. Bump the Murano CrossCabriolet problem graphs up another notch. Lots of trunk space. Overall a great family SUV. Nice leather seats and sleek. But it's very expensive to upkeep. It is not my dream car, but it is a good quality car & gets great gas mileage. Check out our Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano CrossCabriolet. It has great room in the back for an SUV. I am not sure if the exact mileage but I am over 100,000. My car is an AWD and has not failed me in those winter months. Great and spacious. There are blind spots using the rearview mirror.. Just the transmission is very expensive to upkeep. I have had worse cars in my life but for the amount of money I have spent on this one, I would hope for a better product. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. I like that the sunroof also, allows for those in the backseat to be able to enjoy the view also!

Pelican Bandit Nxt 100 Kayak, Income Tax Rate, Poems About Cousins Relationships, How To Check Ip Address In Cmd Windows 10, Sian Gibson Height, Silsila Movie Controversy, Tiktok App Template, Dave East Karma 3 Tracklist, Fair Lemonade Recipe, Dominic Thiem Mother, Mike Nugent Net Worth, G1 Jockey Ps4, Ella Bright Instagram, City Of Dunkirk Tax Collector, Airport City Cheat, Krusty Krab Logo Png,